PDA

View Full Version : I need to set up a CC terminal

fivonut
10-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Anybody know anyone who sets these up?? Or, anyone worked with a company in the past or currently that has good pricing?

Todd Z
10-22-2010, 10:33 AM
First off, be ready for the questions. No matter what your business is there will be MANY questions. Your rate will depend on amount of volume, risk, keyed entries or swiped and other variables. The set up will be done by the issueing bank. Sams club and Costco have great rates. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT lease a terminal and get locked into a contract. Terminal's can be found for cheap if you don't mind an older one.

Moparjim
10-22-2010, 10:48 AM
If your just starting or its a small side business, just take credit cards
Paypal, that's what I do. Almost everyone has a paypal account, or I have had people set one up on the spot using my laptop.

fivonut
10-22-2010, 11:00 AM
First off, be ready for the questions. No matter what your business is there will be MANY questions. Your rate will depend on amount of volume, risk, keyed entries or swiped and other variables. The set up will be done by the issueing bank. Sams club and Costco have great rates. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT lease a terminal and get locked into a contract. Terminal's can be found for cheap if you don't mind an older one.

Already ran into risk problems. I got one guys name and even though all my paper work is in order and everything I'm doing is 100% within local, state, and fed laws, they wouldn't set up an account because I'm a licensed firearms manufacturer based out of my home.

PureSound15
10-22-2010, 11:12 AM
I know a guy in your area that does it. I'll PM you