PDA

View Full Version : Drifting.... on a motorcycle

PureSound15
10-21-2010, 06:59 PM
Go ahead and tell me that you do this when you're going around an off ramp on your bike...

DARsTJkqBXs

Gets a little long, first 30 seconds are the best.

lilws6
10-21-2010, 08:31 PM
well usually i try and get my knee as close to the ground as i can. i don't have the kahonas to do this crap :goof

lilws6
10-21-2010, 08:36 PM
the guy on the white one was totally doing it on purpose going outa corners but most of the time its done by accident. the one on the black and yellow looks like a suzuki can hold that shit down! if i had big balls i'de try that :)

cheap80Z28
10-22-2010, 02:23 AM
I got a strange feeling that the ultra couldn't do that, and if it did, it would be thelast time I ever got on it again

Crawlin
10-22-2010, 08:33 AM
most of those guys are just doing that into a corner on the braking, so yeah I've done that all the time, haha. rear end gets "floaty" but the professionals at the beginning got HUGE balls coming through the WHOLE corner that way and getting on the gas. and the edwards guy on the yellow yamaha at the end... WOW was that luck

pnad
10-22-2010, 10:22 AM
Not a drift, but the coolest thing I've seen a cycle do on the track:

HRnFPgxj2BY

WI_Dave
10-22-2010, 11:50 AM
^^^ That would be a scary feeling

lilws6
10-22-2010, 09:20 PM
most of those guys are just doing that into a corner on the braking, so yeah I've done that all the time, haha. rear end gets "floaty" but the professionals at the beginning got HUGE balls coming through the WHOLE corner that way and getting on the gas. and the edwards guy on the yellow yamaha at the end... WOW was that luck

i've walked the back of the busa real bad on waterville road if youve ever been down there. only thing is i didn't really notice it much. my buddy behind me said it was dancing and draging when i was getting hard on the binders. so its not hard at all braking but getting on it sliding it out makes me scurred. did it once in bluemound :)

FoxStang
10-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Anyone have the video where the guy essentially falls off the bike during a race, and get back on while hanging on and doesn't drop it at all?

Al
10-24-2010, 03:21 PM
That first vid has gay-ass music.