PDA

View Full Version : "Z8urV8"

JC70SS
10-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Saw this ricer 350 Z on Layton. Big ricer wing on it. God I wish I had a slow V8 to race this guy with:rolf

Waver
10-20-2010, 10:31 AM
sounds to me like he is ripping off the guy with the supra with a plate close to that

flyin_blue_egg
10-20-2010, 11:18 AM
I've seen the guy w/ the supra...plate is "I8urV8" or something like that....He went past w/ his window down and looked like a pretty young kid too, maybe early-mid 20's

eltness350
10-22-2010, 09:34 PM
lol my wing isnt that big....but we can race whenever you want CUPCAKE :)

Z33Art
10-23-2010, 01:42 AM
Saw this ricer 350 Z on Layton. Big ricer wing on it. God I wish I had a slow V8 to race this guy with:rolf

I'm quite sure that ricercari was faster than you would have ever expected...

GHOSST
10-23-2010, 02:24 AM
Here we go, import/muscle wars.

But honestly with a plate like that I could care less to side with the Z owner. Its like you have something to prove, and honestly I thought you import guys were over that mess. We all know you guys can go fast. Stick to the typical plates, like 2fast4u or udlose or idwin or imgay or whatever.

Is there a imptetr or v8urv6 or v8urbtr plate? I never seen one because its dumb and a waste of time for muscle enthusiast. And if I did I'd think the muscle owner was an idiot. Personalized plates are meant to be funny or empowering to personify who you are. Stupid plates just make you look... uh, stupid. And I know plenty of cocky bastards with just plain cocky plates, but they can back it up. Even though you can back it up heavily, its still just stupid.

floaters
10-23-2010, 11:24 AM
I've seen the guy w/ the supra...plate is "I8urV8" or something like that....He went past w/ his window down and looked like a pretty young kid too, maybe early-mid 20's

he is in his 20s, and the car is pretty quick!

GTSLOW
10-23-2010, 01:17 PM
he is in his 20s, and the car is pretty quick!

Like you would know what a quick car is? :confused

GTSLOW
10-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Here we go, import/muscle wars.

huh

floaters
10-23-2010, 02:39 PM
huh

lots of talk for a guy with a shitty gto :goof

i let you pick what car of mine you want to run :thumbsup

jakedrew
10-23-2010, 03:37 PM
I think it is a cool plate!.

I like the stickers I seen on some dsm/evo's "Gone V8 hunting, be back in 9 seconds"

GHOSST
10-23-2010, 04:12 PM
huh

Eh, flame thread about import/muscle.

I personally think the plates are gay. If there isn't enough insecure import owners. Why do you guys need to prove over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again that your fast. We all you know you can be, so who cares!!!

Plates like that just remind me of the mindset of the import owners who beats a muscle car and posts it all over the internet... whoooooo look at me, look what I did! Your still retarded.

Taetsch Z-24
10-24-2010, 01:25 AM
I think it is a cool plate!.

I like the stickers I seen on some dsm/evo's "Gone V8 hunting, be back in 9 seconds"

Or the "walk crank walk" FAIL Pics?

Chris

Voodoo Chick
10-24-2010, 01:13 PM
The whole "muscle vs import" thing has gotten so OLD and TIRED in my opinion....Who the f*ck cares anymore? If you get hot and bothered by a car that sounds like a weed-whacker on helium, have at it......I'm just sick to death of every cocky punk in an import at every red light trying to race ANYTHING that pulls up alongside it. I have no problems at all if someone's into imports, it's when they try to "preach" about how they are absolutely faster than muscle that I get good and pissed off. Or the douchebag license plates.......or, I saw on a rusty stock POS honda a decal which proudly proclaimed "yes, it's fast..." It reminds me of a dude with a small dick trying to pick a fight with everyone he sees, LOL!!

GHOSST
10-24-2010, 01:31 PM
The whole "muscle vs import" thing has gotten so OLD and TIRED in my opinion....Who the f*ck cares anymore? If you get hot and bothered by a car that sounds like a weed-whacker on helium, have at it......I'm just sick to death of every cocky punk in an import at every red light trying to race ANYTHING that pulls up alongside it. I have no problems at all if someone's into imports, it's when they try to "preach" about how they are absolutely faster than muscle that I get good and pissed off. Or the douchebag license plates.......or, I saw on a rusty stock POS honda a decal which proudly proclaimed "yes, it's fast..." It reminds me of a dude with a small dick trying to pick a fight with everyone he sees, LOL!!

Couldn't have said it better. :headbang

eltness350
10-24-2010, 09:32 PM
Voodoo u r funny, the plate is a Fu(kin joke and u immature people are getting all hot and bothered about it. Makes me laugh. . . I'm no civic and have a lot of money invested in it because this is the platform I decided on, if some muscle car had a import eater plate on it I would think that was cool and prob give him probs even if I smoked him at every stoplight lmao run ur car not ur mouth sweetheart and if I would somehow lose to a cocky chick like u I would still say nice race ;)

nismodave
10-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Sorry man, that wing IS big.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/ruststang94/zstuff127.jpg

Reverend Cooper
10-24-2010, 09:37 PM
i like the car,it would look better imo without a wing at all

MoCkiN U
10-24-2010, 09:41 PM
i like the wing......and the car of course

Reverend Cooper
10-24-2010, 09:42 PM
Yeah I mean it is his car,jmo

Yooformula
10-24-2010, 09:48 PM
Sorry man, that wing IS big.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/ruststang94/zstuff127.jpg

that is a badass car! I think the wing goes along well with the ground effects and looks good on the setup.:thumbsup:shades

HP ADDICT
10-24-2010, 10:18 PM
Cool car and with the power its pushing it probably does eat alot of V8 cars! What kind of 1/4 mile times are you getting out of that??

GHOSST
10-24-2010, 11:17 PM
Come on man, you should have a plate that personifies the coolness of your car. If its such a joke then who's the one really being immature? You know you mean it to some degree of bliss that you can wag it in front of most V8 owners faces.

Joke or not, its an outplayed argument that several import owners still hold on too.

PureSound15
10-24-2010, 11:22 PM
I find it entertaining that GOSST and voodoochick complain about the import vs domestic issue in this thread, and yet they were the only 2 people to mention it. Lol.

Irony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GHOSST
10-24-2010, 11:28 PM
I find it entertaining that GOSST and voodoochick complain about the import vs domestic issue in this thread, and yet they were the only 2 people to mention it. Lol.

Irony.

Its all good man, I don't need a mass following to prove a point. The shits old and dead. And its GHOSST, not gosst, :rolf

Taetsch Z-24
10-24-2010, 11:32 PM
Wing\body kit. not of my liking, but if ya like it, cool i guess.

I like sleepers myself though.

flyin_blue_egg
10-25-2010, 11:17 AM
I've always been of the thinking that if somebody wants to spend a bunch of $$ to make their car look a certin way, then so be it. If mainstream doesn't like the way it looks, who the fvck cars. We don't have to drive it, the owner/builder does. And he/she built it the way they wanted the car to look. Get over it and leave the guy alone.

GTSLOW
10-25-2010, 11:23 AM
lots of talk for a guy with a shitty gto :goof

i let you pick what car of mine you want to run :thumbsup

Shit you aint got nothin sweepee. :goof

BeesTwinEG
10-25-2010, 11:44 AM
i wanna run that Zebra lol :)

WickedSix
10-25-2010, 11:50 AM
at least it doesn't have speed holes in the bumper

nismodave
10-25-2010, 12:16 PM
at least it doesn't have speed holes in the bumper

:rolf:rolf:rolf

WhatsADSM
10-25-2010, 01:30 PM
I saw that car before. Never knew it was pretty fast. I'll bet with the wing and the plate you get plenty of people giving you shit or wanting to race.

GTSLOW
10-25-2010, 02:08 PM

Irony.

:rolf I was wondering the same thing. I think it's the second time it's been brought up in a thread too.

GTSLOW
10-25-2010, 02:08 PM
plz delete

eltness350
10-25-2010, 04:37 PM
lol u guys crack me up!!! thanks for the props and i def understand where your coming from ghosst but its all in good fun.
bees i would luv to race ya, lets set somethin up next spring! i see u have run deep in the tens, thats what i'm hoping for...and for the car to stay together to see the potential of it...
hp addict i havent run it at the track, hopefully next spring i will like i said and run good times but im only on 305 mt et streets....

WhatsADSM
10-25-2010, 04:49 PM
... but im only on 305 mt et streets....

I've seen some pretty insane times run on "only" 275 et streets. Certainly a lot faster than 10s :headbang

But those were v8s though, so the way I see it the z should be eatin those times for sure (sorry had to) :rolf I kid I kid.

Seriously though 10s shouldn't be much of an issue with that kind of power and a decent tire (like you have). You got a pretty bad ass setup.

BlackLightning
10-25-2010, 05:25 PM
that silver Z doesn't look too bad but that's not eltness350's 350Z. This is his. :thumbsup

ibG7N-CGa3U

GHOSST
10-25-2010, 05:42 PM
Well, whoever doesn't think the import/muscle poo flinging is old and busted, and that we shouldn't just all be car enthusiast hands down.

can kindly eat a dick.

flyin_blue_egg
10-25-2010, 06:04 PM
Well, whoever doesn't think the import/muscle poo flinging is old and busted, and that we shouldn't just all be car enthusiast hands down.

can kindly eat a dick.

I don't get why the "fued" needs to keep going?? I think the only fued that should be kept alive is who can go the fastest. It doesn't matter if you got 4,6,8,10,12 or 16 cylinders. If you're faster then the guy next to you then you're faster. It shouldn't be "OOOOOHHH he's got a V8 and i got an V6.

Hell a lot of us were at the Clocks off racing open house during the summer and muscle car guys were going up to import owners and saying how much they liked thier cars, and the import guys were doing the same to the muscle car guys.

GHOSST
10-25-2010, 06:28 PM
I don't get why the "fued" needs to keep going?? I think the only fued that should be kept alive is who can go the fastest. It doesn't matter if you got 4,6,8,10,12 or 16 cylinders. If you're faster then the guy next to you then you're faster. It shouldn't be "OOOOOHHH he's got a V8 and i got an V6.

Hell a lot of us were at the Clocks off racing open house during the summer and muscle car guys were going up to import owners and saying how much they liked thier cars, and the import guys were doing the same to the muscle car guys.

Exactly. Brew City is a shinning image of what it should be, cars from all walks of life. Thats why I love this place and faithfully been a member since 03'. :headbang

BeesTwinEG
10-25-2010, 08:26 PM
lol u guys crack me up!!! thanks for the props and i def understand where your coming from ghosst but its all in good fun.
bees i would luv to race ya, lets set somethin up next spring! i see u have run deep in the tens, thats what i'm hoping for...and for the car to stay together to see the potential of it...
hp addict i havent run it at the track, hopefully next spring i will like i said and run good times but im only on 305 mt et streets....
For sure :)
my car is daily driven back and forth. you might actually see me around and i think v8 guys love our bumper speed holes... at least it does get us into the 10s and single digits.
btw this is simon not bee.

GHOSST
10-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Hope you guys post some vids of the races! Man, with those 305 Mickeys do you get traction?

GTSLOW
10-25-2010, 09:22 PM
For sure :)
my car is daily driven back and forth. you might actually see me around and i think v8 guys love our bumper speed holes... at least it does get us into the 10s and single digits.
btw this is simon not bee.

So if I were to purchase a stock civic how many holes would it require to run said 10s?

eltness350
10-25-2010, 09:23 PM
black lightning kindly bit(h slap me if my car EVER looks like that. I will thank you after when i realize the pile of butt that car is lol
whatsadsm u crack me up bud! i totally agree with you as long as im not breaking axles and i dont shift like a puss good stuff should happen!
flyin blue egg i totally agree with you, there will always be cars faster then mine but im happy with what i got and will compliment a car regardless if its american or import

eltness350
10-25-2010, 09:29 PM
haha gotya simon...yea i dd my car when weathers permitting... even if u smoke me im not putting holes in my bumper hahaha :) but i would def be down to see if my z could hold ground against ya!
GHOSST the mt et streets are amazing tires....if its warmer then 60 it will hold all of my 500rwhp street tune....gotta be warmer to hold the 560 higher boost pump tune....as for the 18psi tune...that will have to wait till next year...i hope if i get them pretty sticky they should cut decent 60ft times...but i do have 640rwtq so whos knows?!

juicedimpss
10-28-2010, 05:30 PM
shits weak.
:shades

neat car ryan.

eltness350
10-30-2010, 01:52 AM
haha thanks ron! i hit some serious bumps on the way home and no tire rub! thanks again for hooking me up asap when u didnt even have too! :)

VroomPshhTsi
11-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Damn, with 600+ whp you can have whatever cocky license plate you want.

Any pics or vids of your z?

eltness350
11-11-2010, 06:20 PM
On the dyno...
http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/ruststang94/?action=view&current=dynorun.mp4&mediafilter=videos

High boost dyno graph...
http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/ruststang94/?action=view&current=dyno.jpg

Pic of it, I don't have any real nice pics that i can find at the moment...
http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/ruststang94/?action=view&current=zstuff124.jpg

nismodave
11-11-2010, 06:41 PM
:goof

Ko3ojrte-I8

BTW Nice Numbers

eltness350
11-12-2010, 06:51 PM
lmao that vid was great!