PDA

View Full Version : FS - Canon ZR70 MC Digital Camcorder

DirtyMax
07-16-2004, 06:08 PM
Maybe some of you who like to tape things are looking for a good deal on a digital camcorder...

I have a Canon Digital Camcorder (Mini DV format) that I frankly don't really use, so I'm going to try and sell it. This thing is really slick. I have used it to upload video onto my computer (have to have a video program to do this) and make actual DVD's with it. Along with the camera, you get an extra long life battery and carrying case. The whole deal cost over $600 last year. Asking $350 OBO. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Here is a link to the ZR90. Basically it's this year's model of the camera I have.

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=114&modelid=9738

I've also included a brief write-up I found on it....

Designed for point and shoot simplicity, Canon's ZR70 MC camcorder allows everyone to great results without any effort at all. Its extensive feature set is complimented by a sleek, cutting-edge design which allows you to shoot crisp, vibrant video and life-like digital photos just by pressing a single button.Perfect for sporting events, features include a 22X optical zoom/440X digital zoom, motion JPEG movie, super night mode, an advanced accessory shoe for powering a microphone or video light and selectable color light-up buttons. It also includes a wide-attachment and an extended life battery. Even when the light has faded, you can keep on shooting with super night mode and low light plus mode. The assist lamp lights up to illuminate the subject allowing you to capture the action without turning the lights on.You can send an analog video signal from a TV, VCR or a camcorder into the ZR70 MC and record it onto a DV tape, or convert the analog signal into digital signal, for direct transfer to digital video.