PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen that Lawman show lately?

GTSLOW
10-13-2010, 10:25 PM
They had on the other day with this drunk or drugged guy in a silver accord I believe? The start following him and he switches into oncoming traffic and you see the guy slam head on into another car. Pretty fuggin grim to see that. Luckily no one was hurt in the hit car. But the dude got seriously fucked up.

Anyone else see this? Thoughts?

spooln30
10-13-2010, 10:48 PM
Off topic a bit. I know drunk driving is very wrong. But I think the cops down there are very cool. Most of the people they pull over for DD they let them get a ride home and don't bust them. Only if Milwaukee cops were that cool. The car crash was messed up and I hope the judge throws the book at him.

That_Guy
10-14-2010, 12:01 AM
I believe the book should be thrown at every drunk driver. Maybe if they weren't so fucking liberal with the laws my sister inlaw would still be a live.

GTSLOW
10-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Off topic a bit. I know drunk driving is very wrong. But I think the cops down there are very cool. Most of the people they pull over for DD they let them get a ride home and don't bust them. Only if Milwaukee cops were that cool. The car crash was messed up and I hope the judge throws the book at him.

Ugh I don't know about that. I've seen several people who are repeating offenders. The last thing they need is a break. I was running police checks in Lafayette county, this chick was in jail for her 7th offense OWI!

spooln30
10-14-2010, 12:23 AM
I should have stated for first time offenders. I didn't mean for multiple offenders. DD is very serious and people just think when getting behind the wheel drunk. Most people think that "it will never happen the them" as far as getting into a accident and killing someone or multiple people. I also hate when people say " I drive better when I am drunk" that one annoys the shit out of me. Just be responsible. Just look at the figures, $25-$50 cab ride home. $1000-$15,000 for a drunk driving charge and worse killing someone.

FoxStang
10-14-2010, 12:27 AM
I should have stated for first time offenders. I didn't mean for multiple offenders. DD is very serious and people just think when getting behind the wheel drunk. Most people think that "it will never happen the them" as far as getting into a accident and killing someone or multiple people. I also hate when people say " I drive better when I am drunk" that one annoys the shit out of me. Just be responsible. Just look at the figures, $25-$50 cab ride home. $1000-$15,000 for a drunk driving charge and worse killing someone.
It only takes one time...

spooln30
10-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Yeah you guys are right in the end it's wrong.

Sprayaway Fox
10-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Lets be honest people, you can get one no matter how many you have. All it takes is one cop with a eyebrow raised, or a boring night,or a tail light out. Its gonna be a on a OWI or a DUI or a traffic stop. All depends on how far he wants to take it