PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't this look familiar?

GTSLOW
10-12-2010, 10:22 PM
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/2003063552.html

Z28Envy
10-12-2010, 11:05 PM
He's gonna flip that bitch like Armando Montelongo:rolf

Slow Joe
10-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Funny thing is I've seen that car for the past 3 days on there, and thought the same thing.

Only thing is that it'll probably never sell for $2500... :rolf

WI_Dave
10-13-2010, 07:14 AM
I thought about flipping it, but I prob woulda waited till spring since its a convertable.

Neal Steffek
10-13-2010, 09:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=509o-afFIVQ&NR=1

If is doesnt work...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=509o-afFIVQ&NR=1

Yooformula
10-13-2010, 12:45 PM
damm that was fast, could have at least sprayed some armor all on it to spruce it up..lol

-stew-
10-13-2010, 03:26 PM
Eh. I've bought shit off CL and had it back on there for a higher price in less than hour from when I called the seller to buy it.

GHOSST
10-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Whats the story behind it?

Slow Joe
10-13-2010, 09:12 PM
A member bought it from the classifieds on here for $750, or maybe less if he negotiated...

hrsp
10-13-2010, 09:50 PM
yeah that didnt take long...my buddy sent him an email and he said he has owned it for the past year? hmmm or 2 days? lol....unless its not the same car?

i could careless about him flipping it but if its the same car and he is lieing about how long he has owned it then thats fucked up...

GTSLOW
10-13-2010, 10:26 PM
yeah that didnt take long...my buddy sent him an email and he said he has owned it for the past year? hmmm or 2 days? lol....unless its not the same car?

i could careless about him flipping it but if its the same car and he is lieing about how long he has owned it then thats fucked up...

:rolf now that's fucked up. It is indeed the same car. Just check the number vs. the celica that's 3 ads up.

BigSnailBuick
10-15-2010, 11:29 PM
LOL....thats my British sticker!!!! Awww I wanted someone on BCM to get use of of the slob!! :( Poor saab you will be a town bicycle now :( LOL

gottwins?
10-16-2010, 12:26 AM
Funny thing is I've seen that car for the past 3 days on there, and thought the same thing.

Only thing is that it'll probably never sell for $2500... :rolf

$2500 cash from someone that came from chicago. Apperently these 900 saab turbo convertibles are more sought out after than i thought.

gottwins?
10-16-2010, 12:29 AM

Really?, I buy cars for cheap, give them to my friend who is a mechanic and fixes what needs fixing...hes responsible for ads and all that. I gave him the carfax and all to give people.

Also, I did not hassle him or lowball him, I gave him $740 instead of $750 because of the ATM.

If I see an opportunity I take it, 90% goes directly to sustaining me through my unemployment and trying to go to school and can give 2 fucks what people think. I have worked for assholes buying parts from china and undercutting bussineses and get away with it. That is all.

Oh and she went to a saab enthusiast, if it even matters...

Slow Joe
10-16-2010, 12:30 AM
Congrats, you proved me wrong!

Slow Joe
10-16-2010, 12:32 AM
Really?, I buy cars for cheap, give them to my friend who is a mechanic and fixes what needs fixing...hes responsible for ads and all that. I gave him the carfax and all to give people.

Well, he e-mailed me back a pretty good story.

I hope that your Marine deployment goes well.

And I hope you guys enjoy your memories cruising around the lake... In the first convertible he's ever been in...

:rolf

gottwins?
10-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Well, he e-mailed me back a pretty good story.

I hope that your Marine deployment goes well.

And I hope you guys enjoy your memories cruising around the lake... In the first convertible he's ever been in...

:rolf

Hahaha damn thats cheesy as hell. Weak selling point

Slow Joe
10-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Yeah dude, I read it and seriously was laughing out loud...

-stew-
10-16-2010, 06:50 AM

Is this your same friends that blew up your car? And is he a vet lying about a deployment, or a douchecanoe lying totally about being in the military?

And I think it's awesome you flipped that shit and trippled your loot. Capitalism and knowing the value of something you are selling FTW.

Rocket Power
10-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Seems d-baggish to me ,especially making up BS stories.

gottwins?
10-16-2010, 03:05 PM
Meh, I can really careless what he tells people. Obviously if hes trying to squeeze a dollar out of a dime hes not going to say hes just flipping it. I told him I literally dont care how or what he does, I want my money....simple as that. If he does not take care of it within a certain time period I will just handle it myself.

As far as the Z goes...supposedly he was talking about a different car. IDK if this means he broke something and fixed it? But either ways shes with me now and healthy. :headbang

hrsp
10-16-2010, 04:07 PM

Also, I did not hassle him or lowball him, I gave him $740 instead of $750 because of the ATM.

If I see an opportunity I take it, 90% goes directly to sustaining me through my unemployment and trying to go to school and can give 2 fucks what people think. I have worked for assholes buying parts from china and undercutting bussineses and get away with it. That is all.

Oh and she went to a saab enthusiast, if it even matters...

I SAID I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU FLIPPING IT FOR MORE CASH...THATS AWESOME AND IM SURE MOST OF US HAVE DONE IT...NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AT ALL. ALL I WAS POINTING OUT WAS BEING LIED TO...which in my opinion is bullshit to lie to people...just glad he didnt buy it after he was lied to about it...

nothing wrong with flipping cars...something VERY wrong with lying to people about the car...just MY OPINION

gottwins?
10-16-2010, 04:14 PM
I SAID I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU FLIPPING IT FOR MORE CASH...THATS AWESOME AND IM SURE MOST OF US HAVE DONE IT...NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AT ALL. ALL I WAS POINTING OUT WAS BEING LIED TO...which in my opinion is bullshit to lie to people...just glad he didnt buy it after he was lied to about it...

nothing wrong with flipping cars...something VERY wrong with lying to people about the car...just MY OPINION

Only the first setence was directed towards your comment. lol I know what your saying.

wrath
10-18-2010, 05:57 PM
I have worked for assholes buying parts from china and undercutting bussineses and get away with it. That is all.

So which of the fine individuals on this forum have you worked for?

gottwins?
10-18-2010, 10:23 PM
So which of the fine individuals on this forum have you worked for?

I may look down on individuals for that but I am not going to rat anyone out, or any other company for that matter. I am pretty sure its illegal via contract anyways. I leave that kind of chit chat for the drama queens, just making a point.

GHOSST
10-19-2010, 09:23 PM
Seems d-baggish to me ,especially making up BS stories.

I for one, being a United States Marine, and who has spent time overseas, hates when people B.S. about being in my Corps, I dont give a shit what the story is about. Until that person sheds blood sweat and tears fighting for this country, leave out disgracing this Corps with your blasphemy just to make a fucking buck. If it is indeed true what is being said, if not, disregard.

TheRX7Project
10-20-2010, 07:49 AM
^^ Although I have not served, I would consider it very disrespectful to those that have to lie about it. Serving the country demands respect, lying about doing so makes you a douche, regardless of the situation.

But to gottwins- congrats on making a few bucks!

GHOSST
10-20-2010, 08:26 PM
^^ Although I have not served, I would consider it very disrespectful to those that have to lie about it. Serving the country demands respect, lying about doing so makes you a douche, regardless of the situation.

But to gottwins- congrats on making a few bucks!

It just upsets me to my core, no pun intended. And I'm sure anyone who serves in any one of our great branches, Army, Navy, Marines, Airforce, or Coast Guard, would equally be upset is someone was using and lying about their service to make few extra bucks.

Like I said, I dont care how much it is, money is not worth being unpatriotic. And yes I do believe its unpatriotic to disrespect the soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen who have died in combat by using a deployment to make a little extra dough.

hrsp
10-20-2010, 09:05 PM
It just upsets me to my core, no pun intended. And I'm sure anyone who serves in any one of our great branches, Army, Navy, Marines, Airforce, or Coast Guard, would equally be upset is someone was using and lying about their service to make few extra bucks.

Like I said, I dont care how much it is, money is not worth being unpatriotic. And yes I do believe its unpatriotic to disrespect the soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen who have died in combat by using a deployment to make a little extra dough.

never thought of it like that...very true

Rocket Power
10-20-2010, 09:48 PM

That is d-baggery, and saying you don't care what is said to sell your car,rubs some of it off on you too. In life you are judged by the company you keep,imo.

GTSLOW
10-20-2010, 10:21 PM
What's equally f'd up is endorsing someone who does business as such.

GHOSST
10-20-2010, 10:39 PM
What's equally f'd up is endorsing someone who does business as such.

x2. Terrible ethics.

gottwins?
10-20-2010, 11:08 PM
Half of my family has served either vietnam, gulf war, or the current one so I really dont need a lesson in the american military way. Maybe im not patriotic enough, ah well i still dont care.

My last point before I move on from this moronic pointless thread, and excuse me for putting it bluntly. Nobody here paid for this car. Nobody here has helped me with any of my cars, life, school, or anything for that matter. The only service anyone here has provided for me here is helping the time go by when I am bored. So to tell you the honest truth I can give a rats ass if anyone thinks of me as a D-bag for what someone else said, "endorsement" or not.

I would like to stay on here and throw a curve ball of knowledge around sometimes or shoot the shit, but if this rediculous bitch tantrum keeps going on what some guy nobody even knows here said and everyone crying a river about respect TO ME.... then I dont know what to say lol, have fun? :banana

WI_Dave
10-21-2010, 07:01 AM
First I completely agree that you did not tell this lie, nor would you even know about it if this board didn't let you know. I heavily considered flipping this car myself.

Even tho I think you have the right to defend yourself here,

The following statements I think are false. I am sure at least 1 person on this board has served for your right to free speech, freedom to chose who you do business with, ect...

. Nobody here has helped me with any of my cars, life, school, or anything for that matter. The only service anyone here has provided for me here is helping the time go by when I am bored.

Just my $.02

gottwins?
10-21-2010, 10:49 AM
First I completely agree that you did not tell this lie, nor would you even know about it if this board didn't let you know. I heavily considered flipping this car myself.

Even tho I think you have the right to defend yourself here,

The following statements I think are false. I am sure at least 1 person on this board has served for your right to free speech, freedom to chose who you do business with, ect...

Just my $.02

Yeah, I worded it wrong. I was frustrated and had my girlfriend next to me trying to have a conversation at the same time lol. :alcoholic

Thanks for the correction though.

GHOSST
10-21-2010, 01:08 PM
I was frustrated and had my girlfriend next to me trying to have a conversation at the same time lol. :alcoholic

Thanks for the correction though.

Take it easy man, nothing was geared toward you, I just hate when people lie about service.