PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in need of FALL/pre-storage DETAILING..now taking spots.

Yooformula
10-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Just a heads up but I have a few spots open for fall detailing just in time to either put em away or enjoy the last of the gorgeous fall weather. Post up here the date that you would like and pm your phone number so I can get in touch with you. Any weekday time could be arranged for pick up/drop off for those of you that were asking about the maintenance packages, just give me a call. The maintenance packages are great to do before you sell a car to spruce it up quite a bit!

October:

25-andy
27-kevin
28-chris
29-jason
30/31-jason

November:
1-OPEN
2-OPEN
3-OPEN
4-OPEN
12-OPEN
13-OPEN

Most vehicles only need about a day for the full package and about 5 hours for the maintenance package. Full package prices for BCM'ers are still $100/car, $150/pickups/suvs, $200/large(crewcabs, ext)pick ups/suvs. Most medium paint correction can be taken care of during this time.

If you have any questions about products I use, recommendations or would like tutorials, give me a call. I do have a car on site that I use for lessons and comparisons.

Thanks for all the work and referrals so far BCM, you guys have kept me plenty busy:headbang :banana:thumbsup

Yooformula
10-11-2010, 03:10 PM
dates updated.

Yooformula
10-15-2010, 01:19 PM
updated for dates

noeggs4u
10-17-2010, 12:20 PM
What dates do you have open yet? ty

Yooformula
10-17-2010, 04:32 PM
What dates do you have open yet? ty

as of right now, this is what I have left.
October:

November:

STANMAN
10-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Yoo, will you be doing wash's in the winter? You mentioned it when I had the Taurus done, but am unsure if you will be doing it in winter to. I am doubting it, I would think it would be a logistical nightmare!

Yooformula
10-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Yoo, will you be doing wash's in the winter? You mentioned it when I had the Taurus done, but am unsure if you will be doing it in winter to. I am doubting it, I would think it would be a logistical nightmare!

Yes Bob, I will be doing washes and details in the winter. Garage floor mats with a no rinse wash system (http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=13767&url=detailedimage.com/Optimum-OPT-M36/No-Rinse-Wash-Shine-2010-Formula-P444/32oz-S1/) works great for winter washing/detailing! I have been using it on a bunch of cars now and it is so much easier to wash/clay.

STANMAN
10-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Yes Bob, I will be doing washes and details in the winter. Garage floor mats with a no rinse wash system (http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=13767&url=detailedimage.com/Optimum-OPT-M36/No-Rinse-Wash-Shine-2010-Formula-P444/32oz-S1/) works great for winter washing/detailing! I have been using it on a bunch of cars now and it is so much easier to wash/clay.

How much for a regular run of the mill wash?

Yooformula
10-18-2010, 12:24 PM
How much for a regular run of the mill wash?

Bob, winter washes will be $35.

This includes hand wash/microfiber dry/machine wax, anti corrosive solution for rocker panels/wheel wells/bumpers, door jams cleaned, windows treated, wheels/tires cleaned with sealant for rims, interior carpets/mats vacuumed/spot cleaned, surfaces wiped/treated.

Yooformula
10-23-2010, 08:52 PM
updated for dates available for pre-storage details.

Yooformula
11-05-2010, 11:44 AM
ttt for last minute pre-storage and dd details.