PDA

View Full Version : New Year Auto

xxsn0blindxx
10-06-2010, 07:32 PM
Anybody know anything about these guys? They always have nice cars for sale on a craigslist at low prices. I couldn't find any information on them doing a google search and BBB has one complaint. Just curious if anybody has bought anything from them or knows anything about their reputation.

Flicktitty
10-06-2010, 07:54 PM
I looked at a IS300 there a year ago. car looked good, the guy there was really nice and helpful too actually.

idk if they are all auction cars? or if there previously damaged? or if they just sell them for what those cars sell for in other parts of the country?

Beagle
10-06-2010, 09:04 PM
My work sells parts to them every now an then. Nice guy for sure. Ive never seen a bad looking car there but you never no...

Slow Joe
10-06-2010, 11:01 PM
I looked at a IS300 there a year ago. car looked good, the guy there was really nice and helpful too actually.

idk if they are all auction cars? or if there previously damaged? or if they just sell them for what those cars sell for in other parts of the country?

Every dealership gets cars from the auction.
If they were previously damaged it would show on a Carfax, or on the inspection sticker.
Or ???

From my understanding they sell good cars.

Flicktitty
10-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Every dealership gets cars from the auction.
If they were previously damaged it would show on a Carfax, or on the inspection sticker.
Or ???

From my understanding they sell good cars.

i ment moreless auctions from down south/west.

if you look at the prices we pay for cars compaired to the rest of the country, theres alot cheaper places.

DynoTom
10-06-2010, 11:51 PM
Good , I have seen a couple cars from them I have liked and wondered if they had a good rep or not....

hrsp
10-07-2010, 12:08 AM
where is this place?