PDA

View Full Version : Moss back to the Vikings?

Z28Envy
10-06-2010, 12:17 AM
I have been reading a lot of reports that the Vikings are trying hard to get Moss back. Moss wants out of New England and has said he wants to retire in MN. If the Vikings get Moss they will have a very deadly receiving core! Favre has been itching to play with Moss since he was in GB! Could be fun to watch if it happens! Well at least for us Vikings fans.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/104389688.html?elr=KArks:DCiU1OiP:DiiUiD3aPc:_Yyc: aUU

hrsp
10-06-2010, 12:23 AM
being a favre fan i hope he goes there for his sake...ive always been a moss fan and hope he gets a very well deserved payday!!!

GO VIKINGS!!!

WI_Dave
10-06-2010, 08:18 AM
They should wait to get him till next year so Favre can un-retire 1 more time

Prince Valiant
10-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Wow...it happened.

I think Moss still has the potential to have great games, he really hasn't been much of a factor lately. Unfortunately for everyone else right now, it seems that his performances has everything to do with his attitude...so if he's happy, he might actually become dangerous again.

Good thing we've got woodson.

animal
10-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Here's to hoping for the moss injury lol :)

theavenger333
10-06-2010, 10:28 PM
stinks of desperation

hrsp
10-06-2010, 10:50 PM
people thought moss was "done" in oak...then he goes to the pats and scores 20+ tds that year...he will love playing with favre...we all know favre loves to chuck the ball down field regardless of the coverage....lol

animal
10-07-2010, 10:43 AM
people thought moss was "done" in oak...then he goes to the pats and scores 20+ tds that year...he will love playing with favre...we all know favre loves to chuck the ball down field regardless of the coverage....lol

Well yeah, when you're colorblind the field is full of receivers :alcoholic

Nix
10-07-2010, 12:39 PM
It really dosen't suprise me.

I remeber some years back maybe in 2004 or so when Moss went to the Pats that Favre lobbyed Ted Thompson to get Moss in Green Bay, but Thompson wouldn't hear of it.

Favre has always liked him and now he is finally getting his chance to throw to him.

Once Moss settles in and Sydney Rice returns the Vikings will be pretty stacked as far as weapons go.

The burning question is, will Favre be able to get them the ball without it getting picked off?

97z2801ss
10-08-2010, 11:33 AM
It really dosen't suprise me.

I remeber some years back maybe in 2004 or so when Moss went to the Pats that Favre lobbyed Ted Thompson to get Moss in Green Bay, but Thompson wouldn't hear of it.

Favre has always liked him and now he is finally getting his chance to throw to him.

Once Moss settles in and Sydney Rice returns the Vikings will be pretty stacked as far as weapons go.

The burning question is, will Favre be able to get them the ball without it getting picked off?

I have been saying that Moss had a greenbay shirt on in an interview around that time cuz he thought he was going to be a packer because Favre wanted him. I think farve has always wanted Moss on his team which could be dangerous office once Rice comes back. AP, Moss, Shancoe, Favre, Rice pretty damn good offence

hrsp
10-09-2010, 10:18 PM
hope moss and the vikes light up the jets...

highly unlikely in newyork but would be sweet!!!

moss 5td catches!!!! WOW!!!! hahahahahaha