PDA

View Full Version : LOL Music program budget slashed LOL

BigSnailBuick
10-05-2010, 10:46 PM
http://www.break.com/index/worst-school-band-ever

:rolf:rolf:rolf:wooo:wooo:wooo:rolf:rolf:rolf

The longer you watch the more funny it gets!

srt4eh
10-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Maybe it's just the musician in me but I don't find the video very funny at all. These chicks are annoying as fuck and very immature. These kids are like middle-school age at the oldest meaning they've probably been playing for like 2 years at the most. If this was a band my son was in I would have slapped these girls in the face. Yes - the performance was bad but at least they were trying....so much for teaching your kids to never give up.

animal
10-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Lol... theres no way they were playing 2 years. At 2 years my middle school band were all way better than this and I think just about any kid in 7th or 8th grade would be as well that had been playing two years. I'd believe it if you told me they were playing a month, maybe 2. Past that they'd be better than this. My first "concert" was this bad... never realized it at the time cause i was in 5th grade. I fully admit I'd be laughing at my own concert if i watched it now. I do have it on tape. I know it's all about learning, but we were simply horrible at the time and theres really no reason we should've been assembled with an audience ;) If they'd have waited like 4-5 months instead of 1 to put our "concert" on it would've been way improved. This vid is just an example of putting on a concert too soon. But to say it's not funny is lying.

penji04
10-07-2010, 09:25 PM
:rolf Fear the bear!!!

TheRX7Project
10-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Wow that was horrible... I was in band (trumpet) from 4th-12th... 4th and 5th grade we did not have concerts... by the time we were in 6th we were actually pretty good. I agree there's no way these kids have been playing for anything more than a couple months.

srt4eh
10-08-2010, 08:49 PM
i said at most 2 years. Either way...sit behind your computer and laugh but if you're in the audience be respectful of the kids.

Al
10-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Seems like none of you ever watched the ending of "The Music Man"