PDA

View Full Version : Pirates + Boaters = Not good

EvolvedRegal
10-01-2010, 09:30 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39449069/ns/world_news-americas/

Anyone up for a drive to do some "boating". I can bring some toys along.

BR3W CITY
10-01-2010, 10:44 AM
haha, boat to mexico side and kill pirate, boat to us shores for protection? I like the idea but the US would probably just sell us out; our info would be released to the cartels and we could be killed in a revenge murder. US protection? not happening.

animal
10-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Arrrr mang!

hrsp
10-01-2010, 11:06 AM
haha, boat to mexico side and kill pirate, boat to us shores for protection? I like the idea but the US would probably just sell us out; our info would be released to the cartels and we could be killed in a revenge murder. US protection? not happening.

:rolf:rolf

GTSLOW
10-01-2010, 02:01 PM
fuckin commie mexicalies

lordairgtar
10-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Note to self: Cancel fishing trip to Falcon Lake until purchasing weapons first.

BigSnailBuick
10-04-2010, 07:38 PM
I've got a savage tactical that I can ping bulls eyes from about 500yards. No boat needed :) But then im in trouble so lets still take the boat over the line LOL

04_GTO_Jimbo
10-06-2010, 01:10 AM

Thats exactly what you do. what like the U.S. government is going to waste tax dollars to try and solve a crime that happened in another country(god I hope not)? How are they going to prove anything. Just make sure you are a better shot, or have a faster boat.

My money is on the wife and that she shot her own husband in the head, dumped the gun in the water, and blamed the pirates. Murder is cheaper than divorce, especialy when you get away with it.

DynoTom
10-06-2010, 01:37 AM
My money is on the wife and that she shot her own husband in the head, dumped the gun in the water, and blamed the pirates. Murder is cheaper than divorce, especialy when you get away with it.

I think she did it too !