PDA

View Full Version : 87 T-Type

Flight_740
07-14-2004, 06:14 PM
Ok guys, I have an odd ball for you.

1987 T type with 54k on the clock. T top car with a bench seat. One owner and I have an original title to prove it. This car is absolutly perfect inside and out. It's like an old lady has been driving it. Here is the wierd thing about the car, It's a V8 and not a turbo car. The car would be an excellent base to build a wicked car with. We will be asking $5995 for the car. Trust me guys, you have to see this car to get a real idea of how clean it is. All the chrome is in perfect shape. The grey paint is perfect and the inside is very clean. The car has all the T type badging and T type wheels. The car can be seen on the corner of 92nd and oklahoma. You can reach me at 414-321-1000 and My name is Mike. This car is a must see.

Ricky Bobby
07-14-2004, 07:29 PM
no turbo ach!

JohnnyT
07-14-2004, 08:38 PM
Ok guys, I have an odd ball for you.

...Here is the wierd thing about the car, It's a V8 and not a turbo car...

Yep, unfortunately T-Types (or just "T's" as they were called in '87) came both ways... Pathetic little 307 in there too... :tomato Oh well, maybe I'll stop by and check it out this weekend. Would be a fun car to sneak an LC2 into... :shades

Flight_740
07-14-2004, 09:20 PM
Yea, I know it's a bummer but the car is in the box. very nice. What exactly is an LC2? I think the car is perfect for a transplant.

PB86MCSS
07-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Sounds like a doozy, not many *non Turbo Regals* with t-tops...

Is it blue by chance? I thought I remember seeing a really clean t-top blue Regal around a year ago with a for sale sign on it, didn't recall seeing a T badge.

They aren't called T-Types or obviously Turbo T's either for the 307 cars...just Regal T's I believe. Not too many made that I know of.

LC2 is the Turbo 3.8 :D.

Would be a great car to piss off Buick die hards and throw in a Chebby 350.... :banana ;)....jk.

Sounds like a really nice car, modifying it would be fun and give it the power it deserves. I'm curious to see how much the car fetches for...

Flight_740
07-15-2004, 10:13 AM
The car remminds me a lot of a monte ss. The car is actually grey. Here she is.

Burgandy85SS
07-17-2004, 01:03 AM
I just stoped by there tonight, it was late and already closed and took a peek at the car it is definately really clean. I tried to find info on the non Turbo T's and cannot find anything I wonder just how many were made? Would make a nice Summer Daily Driver. I may stop in this weekend to take a closer look since its only 6 blocks away

PB86MCSS
07-17-2004, 09:56 AM
I might also have to take a sneak peak at her this weekend...

I'd say it reminds me of a Cutlass more than anything(same doors and engine :goof ), but then again alot of people confuse all the g-bodies :D.

Flight_740
07-17-2004, 10:12 AM
Ah, I don't get them confused. I just remember being a little kid and thats all my dad drove was Monte SS'S. He had 4 of them. When I ride in the car, it puts me right back to that time.

Rocket Power
07-18-2004, 08:34 PM
I'd say it reminds me of a Cutlass more than anything(same doors and engine :goof ), but then again alot of people confuse all the g-bodies :D.
You got that right. How many times do us Olds guys have to suffer the indignity of "Hey, nice Monte !" ? :tomato :goof

Rocket Power
07-18-2004, 08:36 PM
Would be a great car to piss off Buick die hards and throw in a Chebby 350.... :banana ;)....jk.

That's hittin' low :goof :-P

Memphis
07-18-2004, 08:43 PM
You got that right. How many times do us Olds guys have to suffer the indignity of "Hey, nice Monte !" ? :tomato :goof

Now now, dont go pickin on the Montes...its not their fault they look so damn cool! :goof Now when i had the GN wheels on the monte...an all black car.....guess what I was called?? :rolleyes:

PB86MCSS
07-19-2004, 11:00 PM
Hehe...I had my SS called a GN by one guy I know, a white SS I used to have a kid I worked with called it a Cutlass....etc. My good friend thought my LS was a Cutlass after I bought it at first :alcoholic .

Some even accidentally call MCSS's Camaros :wtf .

Burgandy85SS
07-19-2004, 11:07 PM
A few weeks ago I was goin down Hwy 100 when some kid in a black firebird with some ugly chrome wheels pulls up and starts yellin sayin nice car and such then he asks whats in it so I tell him just a 305 V-8. Then the kid says wow I thought all GN's came turbocharged? Well I didnt feel like explaining to him that it wasnt a GN so I told him most of them did but this one didnt and turned off before he asked more questions.
I could see if the car was all black with no striping but for christ sake mines burgandy with Monte Carlo SS written down both sides and the trunk. I really hate stupid people.

Rocket Power
07-19-2004, 11:35 PM
Now now, dont go pickin on the Montes...its not their fault they look so damn cool! :goofLOL, Yeah I figured I was on thin ice with that comment.
:goof

Ricky Bobby
07-20-2004, 08:11 PM
I really hate stupid people.
so u hate urself :banana

Burgandy85SS
07-20-2004, 10:54 PM
so u hate urself :banana

2QUICK4U
07-21-2004, 11:52 AM
Just to let everyone know it is so hard to find a T-TYPE like this!!!

It is very clean and granted it dose not have a turbo motor.....BUT I do have an almost complete "turbo" drive train out of a 87 GN that had 70,000 miles
for sale $2000(motor, tranny, wire harness mass-air flow sensor, turbo: dose need a rebuild though, etc.)

SO COME ON AND BUY THIS CAR AND PUT A TURBO MOTOR IN IT!!!

If you want info on the 87 GN motor/tranny send me an PM or e-mail me!!!