PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the stars...

0TransAm0
09-20-2010, 08:37 PM
well the wife is watching it. but damn Brooke burk is smoking hot and Bristol palin is a cutie. audrina patridge is also on...got some nice "T and A"

its one of those shows i will watch with her to keep her happy but really all i pay attention to is the titty's and ass. :D

GHOSST
09-20-2010, 08:43 PM
Damn... I'm stuck watching Fringe season 2 with the wife... no tits... :(

VroomPshhTsi
09-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Turned it on and saw Hasselhoff's dance partner.... umm, wow :drool:

nismodave
09-20-2010, 09:06 PM
saw hasselhoff's dance partner.... Umm, wow :drool:

Russ Jerome
09-20-2010, 10:28 PM
Im a fan of real women, girls I could squeaze for hrs so Bristol gets my vote.
I go out for dinner I want a steak not a hot dog ;)

VroomPshhTsi
09-21-2010, 12:06 AM
Im a fan of real women, girls I could squeaze for hrs so Bristol gets my vote.
I go out for dinner I want a steak not a hot dog ;)

Are you seriously saying you would rather have Bristol Palin over Kym Johnson?

To each their own I guess :rolleyes:

Rocket Power
09-21-2010, 01:34 AM
I can't believe a bunch of car guys watch dancing with the stars:rolf

I had to go to abc's site to see who was all on. I agree with Russ. I can't believe how different Jennifer Grey looks from the last time I saw her like 15-20 years ago.

Moparjim
09-21-2010, 09:55 AM
Yeah lol Jennifer Grey has been that way for many years. It basically killed her career lmao. At one point, she was a main character on a Friends-like sitcom where she jokingly played HERSELF and noone would ever recognize her or believe she was Jennifer Grey.

Russ Jerome
09-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Are you seriously saying you would rather have Bristol Palin over Kym Johnson?

:

Honestly I only saw her flipping thru channels, Im only assuming the other girls are skinny little "will break if mishandeled" girls ;)

I'll check out Johnson now (new screen, googleing her now)....yah If I found her passed out, she wouldnt last a weekend with me otherwise.

Flicktitty
09-21-2010, 08:47 PM
whose in charge of picking people for this show?

Dancing with the STARS

BRISTOL PALIN? REALLY? why is she on there? doesn't she have a kid to raise? and only reason anyone knows of her is because her mom.

Audrina Patridge? wasen't she one the hills? is she really a "star"

The situation?

lordairgtar
09-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Maybe Snookie will get on that show, she's on Letterman tonight. Dave must be running out of people who want to be on his show.

jbiscuit
09-22-2010, 08:19 AM
Snooki is just as big of a "star" as the Situation. Honestly the whole Jersey Shore clan are going about this right. They are doing as much as they can in the spotlight before their 15 minutes of fame expires. JWoWW got offered $400k to do Playboy. FULL nude.