PDA

View Full Version : Magpul Dealer?

emptypockets
09-19-2010, 06:13 PM
I know we have a couple people on this board that are firearms dealers or atleast I think there are from the reading ive done. Are any of you magpul dealers that can offer good pricing?

emptypockets
09-21-2010, 05:46 AM
Guess not.....

pOrk
09-21-2010, 09:37 AM
Not everyone checks the forum daily...

GTSLOW
09-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Not everyone checks the forum daily...

I do. :thumbsup

To the OP have you pm'd coops brother?

emptypockets
09-21-2010, 06:26 PM
No i havent sent anyone a message. Its all good now anyways, i worked out a good deal directly with magpul. Seems they like when you order alot of stuff!

Reverend Cooper
09-21-2010, 10:32 PM
too bad they really like it when you go threw a dealer and order alot of stuff its even cheaper

emptypockets
09-22-2010, 05:18 AM
too bad they really like it when you go threw a dealer and order alot of stuff its even cheaper

Hey man, I left the post up for 2-3 days before I made a move on going elseware to give whomever on this board may or may not sell these items im looking for a fare shake. My apologies for not contacting the "right person" via pm or not waiting long enough. But I guess my main question is at this point, is anyone on here ACTUALLY a magpul dealer? Or am I just getting flack for no reason? They told me they had no dealers in my region and the pricing they gave me directly was much better then anything I have found online.

Reverend Cooper
09-22-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm not giving you any flack,I merely stated a large purchase threw a dealer is always cheaper.

fivonut
09-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Hey man, I left the post up for 2-3 days before I made a move on going elseware to give whomever on this board may or may not sell these items im looking for a fare shake. My apologies for not contacting the "right person" via pm or not waiting long enough. But I guess my main question is at this point, is anyone on here ACTUALLY a magpul dealer? Or am I just getting flack for no reason? They told me they had no dealers in my region and the pricing they gave me directly was much better then anything I have found online.

I contacted them about setting up an account and they referred me to their distributers saying they didn't have any openings for new dealers.

I can get magpul parts through a distributer I'm set up with though. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, with the server swap I haven't been able to see the forum for the last couple days. Next time PM me or email reapertactical@att.net

emptypockets
09-22-2010, 05:38 PM
I contacted them about setting up an account and they referred me to their distributers saying they didn't have any openings for new dealers.

I can get magpul parts through a distributer I'm set up with though. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, with the server swap I haven't been able to see the forum for the last couple days. Next time PM me or email reapertactical@att.net

Ill be in touch with you soon. :thumbsup I build alot of firearms.... :D

emptypockets
09-22-2010, 05:39 PM
I'm not giving you any flack,I merely stated a large purchase threw a dealer is always cheaper.

No worries, sorry for the outburst. Its hard to really get a feeling for what people are saying via the internet! :thumbsup

Coops Brother
09-23-2010, 07:38 PM
I am a firearms dealer, and apologize for not posting something sooner. Shoot me an IM if you need something in the future.