07-12-2004, 09:38 AM
It's Monday again? I'm in

97PontiacW68
07-12-2004, 11:38 AM
yeh im down! Say around between 6:30 and 7 :rockwoot:

BAD LS1
07-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Yeah and Dave (animal) you better show up to!!! :mad:
You havent been around at ALL in months i havent seen you.... Talk to my neighbor latley?

ChevelleBabe88
07-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Jason's not going i guess....IM NOT either!grrrrr :mad:

Cryptic
07-12-2004, 06:10 PM
leaving right now

Crawlin
07-12-2004, 11:55 PM
GOOD SHOWING TONIGHT!! That was alot of fun. Pretty nice group of cars. And from the minivan's view, was an awesome scene with everyone heading out to hwy.

Chris

God I need my car

Cryptic
07-13-2004, 08:03 AM
damn, I missed the HWY trip.... my kid was getting restless, I had to bail :puppyeyes

ChevelleBabe88
07-13-2004, 01:58 PM
That was so much fun last night!! :banana i wanna go again haha! and thanks Tom for riding up on Jason's ass going to oscars that was funny..."where did he go...?? :-P I dont know...what the Fu<k!" LOL and Thank you ever so much for the ride in ur car OMG that thing is Fucl<ing FAST! my whole body whipped back and i felt like i couldn't move lol :thumbsup :thumbsup even without the backseats in it's comfortable back there LOL and a tiny bit warm lol. :goof next time i sit in the front or jason just doesn't go either one lol :thumbsup

BAD LS1
07-13-2004, 02:44 PM
That was so much fun last night!! :banana i wanna go again haha! and thanks Tom for riding up on Jason's ass going to oscars that was funny..."where did he go...?? :-P I dont know...what the Fu<k!" LOL and Thank you ever so much for the ride in ur car OMG that thing is Fucl<ing FAST! my whole body whipped back and i felt like i couldn't move lol :thumbsup :thumbsup even without the backseats in it's comfortable back there LOL and a tiny bit warm lol. :goof next time i sit in the front or jason just doesn't go either one lol :thumbsup

Hey no problem, yeah riding in the front with cooler air is much more impressive, so hopefully those conditions will be present next time.

animal
07-13-2004, 03:23 PM
Yeah and Dave (animal) you better show up to!!! :mad:
You havent been around at ALL in months i havent seen you.... Talk to my neighbor latley?

Bah, been waaay too busy lately to do much but go for a drive every now and then. I went back to my college ways. I started swimming again 4 miles a night 3 nights a week. And with my current burgers, pizza, and beer diet that I've always been on I lost 15 lbs in 1.5 months so it's working heh. I figured it's easier (and probably healthier) to lose weight off my fat ass than weight reduction for the truck ;)

The 3.55 locker and 4 speed goes in the mustang this week as well. :banana

One of these nights if I can dodge the rain I'll stop by at oscars rather than just rolling by.

Talked to your neighbor about a month ago. From the sounds of it he should be able to wax me based on the mods he's got.

97PontiacW68
07-13-2004, 05:49 PM
Last night was a pretty nice turn out .. wish i brought my camera.. oh well.. hey natalie sorry i dint get to talk to you.. the guy with the lt1 camaro that im gettin my exhaust from(hopefully!) showed up unexpectedly and i was pretty much over talkin with him the whole time.. next time we can hang out for sure or if ur up by oscars some night

Cryptic
07-13-2004, 07:36 PM
I didnt even know Natalie was there.
(no clue what you look like)

02hawk796
07-13-2004, 08:12 PM

:wstupid

:pics

I didn't even know Tom was there. His plates are whited out in his sig, so I didn't recognize his plates.
Sorry I wasn't more sociable, I was too engrossed in thought about my new engine problem (thanks for the advice & info, guys). Then I had to leave to get to work in time. I suspect I probably had a vacant look most of the time.
I'll try to get by another Monday.
Tonight I overslept, so didn't get to either the Wayne's show or the East Troy McD's/Shell show. Have to make another attempt there too.

ChevelleBabe88
07-14-2004, 04:10 PM
Last night was a pretty nice turn out .. wish i brought my camera.. oh well.. hey natalie sorry i dint get to talk to you.. the guy with the lt1 camaro that im gettin my exhaust from(hopefully!) showed up unexpectedly and i was pretty much over talkin with him the whole time.. next time we can hang out for sure or if ur up by oscars some night

Alrighty then i'll make sure u keep ur word Mark! :rockwoot:

ChevelleBabe88
07-14-2004, 04:15 PM

HAHAHA that's funny :rolf i was with Jason he actually took me i was amazed :wow actually the only reason he took me was because he had no one else to go with him HAHA sucks for him :goof and dude i like ur GTX that things rocks :rockwoot: !

ChevelleBabe88
07-14-2004, 04:18 PM
Hey no problem, yeah riding in the front with cooler air is much more impressive, so hopefully those conditions will be present next time.

Lets Hope so! :banana oh yeah if i knew how to work the attachment thingy i'd post my pic up on here but i dont know how so too bad i guess lol :goof

oh yeah ya'll should check out my cardomain site it's my collection of favorite cars and trucks and sh*t. :) http://www.cardomain.com/id/radocambabe8

Ricky Bobby
07-14-2004, 05:05 PM
hey natalie did ur brother by that hood from someone awhile back and it was silver when he first got it cause if so by lookin at ur site and he had mentioned his dad had a 1LE im the guy who sold him the hood LOL

Ricky Bobby
07-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Lets Hope so! :banana oh yeah if i knew how to work the attachment thingy i'd post my pic up on here but i dont know how so too bad i guess lol :goof

oh yeah ya'll should check out my cardomain site it's my collection of favorite cars and trucks and sh*t. :) http://www.cardomain.com/id/radocambabe8
also to post ur pic upload it somewere on the net to have it shown than copt the url for the pic and click on the image button and insert the url into there i hope that helps

ChevelleBabe88
07-14-2004, 05:54 PM
yeah that would be my brother and my dad still has the 1LE its hopefully gonna be fixed before summer is over... :goof and the picture thing yeah i tried finding somewhere on the internet to put it i actually tried putting it on my cardomain site but i think i need to make it smaller Thanks for the help :)

Ricky Bobby
07-14-2004, 06:11 PM
i upload all my pics to madnessmotors.com its a derby site but its free postin from there and also what happened to ur dads 1LE

ChevelleBabe88
07-14-2004, 07:06 PM
alright thanks i'll see if i can put mine on there...and over the winter my dad's winter beater took a sh*t so he had to drive the Camaro and he hit a curb going about 65 and right wheel flew off and went about 50 feet into some woods near by and he busted the right front fender and the nose of the car, and the K-Member got all bent and shlt. He dropped the K-Member last night and him and my Brother are now in the process of putting the new one in.FINALLY :thumbsup

i just can't wait to drive it when it's done! :banana

ChevelleBabe88
07-14-2004, 07:13 PM
how do u upload a pic on that site u gave me?? i registered to be a member..

Crawlin
07-14-2004, 07:17 PM
OR, click on the "Manage attachments" at the bottom of the page where you type in your post, says additional options, then find where you have it loaded on your computer, select it, and it'll load on the site no problem.

like this...

Prince Valiant
07-14-2004, 07:17 PM
IMGspot.com is a free site...don't even have to be a member. Easy picture uploads.

Of course, they may spam you to death, hence I use firefox web browser.

Ricky Bobby
07-14-2004, 07:25 PM
how do u upload a pic on that site u gave me?? i registered to be a member..
k if u still want to go the pictures section of the site it will be on the left and click pictures and log in there and just hit upload pic and hit browse and it will load it off ur comp then past the url over here for all to see

ChevelleBabe88
07-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Thanks guys for the help! :thumbsup

Ricky Bobby
07-14-2004, 07:27 PM
u got it all settled now

sorry to hear about dads car though hope its as good as new when done

ChevelleBabe88
07-14-2004, 07:52 PM
well ya'll will have to check out my Cardomai web site if u wanna see my pic its on the last page http://www.cardomain.com/id/radocambabe8

Cryptic
07-14-2004, 10:16 PM
...and dude i like ur GTX that things rocks :rockwoot: !

thanks... I don't hear that too often. I'm hoping to do something with the paint in the near fuuture. the front end is pretty chipped up after 73,000 miles.

ChevelleBabe88
07-15-2004, 04:22 PM
dahhh well it look pretty good to me LOL :thumbsup