PDA

View Full Version : Sealcoating Truck and Accessories

Al
09-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Hello All...

I am selling my complete sealcoating truck with practically all of the tools and accessories required to run a sealcoating business.

Despite being the end of the season, this is a golden opportunity for someone to establish a profitable business. After only 6 days of actual work, I was on the verge of turning a profit with this truck. The next job that I had lined up would have pushed me into the black. I was only able to work 6 days because I had a non-job-related accident.

On July 26, a lady took out me and my motorcycle as she gabbed away on her cell phone. I impacted her car at 30 mph. She walked away just fine, but my Harley was totalled and I ended up with two broken wrists. This spelled the end of me running my business because I did 95% of the work solo.

My left are was placed in a full-arm cast for 5 weeks and is now in a short-arm cast till October. My right arm fared better, just requiring bandages for a month (but now an undiagnosed fracture is suspect). It was only two weeks ago that I was finally able to turn the key in my car without pain shooting up to my elbow. What was even worse was having to undo the button on my jeans.

THE TRUCK:
The truck is a 1980 Ford F350 duallie with a 400M and a T-19 manual transmission with a PTO. The PTO runs the agitator for the 500 gallon tank. The tank comes equipped with a sprayer for applying the sealant. The sprayer is operated by a Rol-Air compressor. The truck runs and drives. I recently rebuilt the carb, installed a new throttle cable and did a FULL tuneup.

THE TRAILER:
Single axle Karavan trailer. This trailer contains the kettle used to fire the hot-pour tar used to fill cracks. Other than that, it is used to hold tools.

THE TOOLS:
10 hp blower
3 weed wackers
2 hot tar banders
4 squeegies
Propane torch
20# propane tank
80# propane tank
Brooms
Cones

There is only one issue with the whole truck setup, and that is the compressor pump (not the engine) needs to be rebuilt. I bought all the parts for this, but the accident occured as I was heading home with the parts.

$4000 obo

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/1937303233.html

Al
09-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Price drop: $3200