PDA

View Full Version : IROC Man vs Speeding Tickets

Milw96Cobra
07-10-2004, 04:45 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/irocspeeding.html

30 mins long... but worth EVERY SECOND..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAAA

GTSLOW
07-10-2004, 09:56 AM
"Ah I drive a very very sweet, ah its really a sweet finished model. I got a '86 IROC Camaro, and ah its got ah T-top."

"One thing I notice about alot of cops, is that they are targeting IROC camaros lately."

"But the thing about the IROC camaro is, it can smoke... any cop car that tries to pull me over. Alot of times guys in these crap wagons and minivans, and they think they can outrun a cop car, think they can do this."

"Well, Well I mean look at it, its sweet, its got, its alot of horsepower bout bout 270horse. That, thats enough to outrun moooost cop cars."

"I think he is jelous........ that he............ his car is the crapwagon compared to mine."

"Alot of them may drive a crapbox."

"When you see some smokey sitting out there...... and he sitting in one of those really crappy cop.......a.......a.....cop stock model car with bad suspension. Ok my Iroc comes smokin by, alot of cops do get jelous."

"Just because my car can get up to 85 means that I should be picked on."

"I tell them that I don't take any crap, and I ah say officer I wasn't speeding."

"I have yosemiti sam mud flaps and moon hubcaps."

"Don't you have some gang members?"

"You gotta know what to tell a cop, first off man why dont you go out and bust some rapist or burgler....burgerlerer....or a a gang a gang banger. So thats the first thing you tell them, to go out and do their job. Instead of has...hasler.....haslling me because I happen to drive a sweet ride."

"I just tell them that I won't back down."

"Radar don't work right on my car. Cuz first of all I keep my car very clean, I keep it shiny. Radar wont will bounce off of a ride that you keep very clean. I don't know if your familer with the stealth bomber but they wax, wash and wax that thing."

"I know they wash and wax the stealth bomber every day knowing what it does."

"I got a note from a cop. I had a cop once ask me for my address, I said what for and he said he wanted to send me a thank you note. Because up to that point, he admitted to me that he saw how quick my ride was"

"I show the cop I'm nobody he can mess with, my car is quick. He knows already I could have out run him, and that most cops know I pull over to a favor to them."

"Do you know anything about the IROC camaro, its made out of a special metal."

"All my tats are temporary."

"When the cop walks up, the first thing I do. I rev it up to about 6,000 rpm. What do you think about that...........I've seen about cop that almost crapped his pants."

"I told a cop to hold on so she could finish."

"Crow victorias are rolling pigbins"

"I have neon around my license plate, it distracts the radar."

http://s-seriesforum.com/forum/images/smilies/owned.gif http://s-seriesforum.com/forum/images/smilies/owned.gif http://s-seriesforum.com/forum/images/smilies/owned.gif http://s-seriesforum.com/forum/images/smilies/owned.gif

SSmike1
07-10-2004, 10:31 AM
LMAO
that is tooo funny.
:)
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/irocspeeding.html

Cryptic
07-10-2004, 01:23 PM
moon hubcaps? :confused

Bad-TSi
07-10-2004, 07:38 PM
That **** is classic, but good stuff! Specially when he talks about road head.

Heat Seeker WS6
07-11-2004, 11:09 AM
OMG. Can this guy do me one small favor and kill himself?

loud91rs
07-11-2004, 03:59 PM
boy am i glad my car is only an RS and i don't have a high horsepower 270 horse IROC...i'm left alone because its an not an iroc camaro...

BAD LS1
07-12-2004, 12:25 PM
I can just picture a guy with a mullet and a holey, dirty guns and roses shirt on behind the phone.

The "knob nibbling" thing was f-ing priceless!!!

HAHAH i clean my car a few times a week and it doesnt decoy radar :bsflag

I love the guy from texas too with the 352 rwhp 99' Z28 with a "lil head and cam work" :rolf

GRNDNL
07-12-2004, 01:53 PM
I can just picture a guy with a mullet and a holey, dirty guns and roses shirt on behind the phone.

Hey, Whats the matter mullets and GNR T-Shirts?..... :rockwoot:

I'd bet his IROC has Champ-500 wheels and a Turbo hood on it.... :rock

TransAm12sec
07-13-2004, 10:30 PM
How much BS can one man say?

u_say_go
07-15-2004, 06:59 PM
thats the same guy who plays the dipsh#t carny on Lazer 103 once in a while.

SMS 1
07-15-2004, 09:26 PM
HAHA what a fockin tool. Glad my Z-28 isn't made out of that special metal that sounds expensive. That's why I got the super stealth carbon fiber model. That way then the cops can't even see me going down the highway at 86.5mph gettin knob nibbled and listening to Winger. :headbang

TransAm12sec
07-16-2004, 10:14 PM
thats the same guy who plays the dipsh#t carny on Lazer 103 once in a while.

Who's carny?

u_say_go
07-16-2004, 10:30 PM
they have a guy that calls in once in a great while, supposedly from Florida. His schtick is, he's a half retarded carnival worker. He shared a trailer with a midget from the carnival, the midget died but the idiot never called the police because "the lil fella didnt take up too much room just lyin' there".
He sang the "12 days of christmas" on lazer around x-mas time...."5 funnel cakes, 4 winger mirrors, 3 feathers you clip to your belt loop, 2 winger mirrors, and a big blow up hammer".....
Does ANYONE remember that dude?

GTSLOW
07-17-2004, 10:23 AM
Don't forget the gold plated gas cap, and the neon license plate thing that distracts radar!

Al
07-17-2004, 04:50 PM
If I am correct, that radio announcer is doing both voices. It was a stunt the announcer would do alot till one day he was caught.