PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the scoop on the stand off in Stallis?

SSDude
08-31-2010, 09:44 PM
This is about six blocks away from me and there's a lot of cops around since this afternoon.

03CVLX
08-31-2010, 11:42 PM
Dont know too much on this one. They did request our(MFD) Tactical EMS unit which we did send. But other than that all seemed pretty quiet. Bulk of it would have been handled by West Allis PD & FD anyway.

GHOSST
09-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Yea, the asshat was being chased by Stallis police in his vehicle, there policy is to not pursuit. They come upon his parked car in front of a house/apartment, the cops go up to the front door, and he fires his gun hittng both cops, they survived. He got pretty messed from what I hear. I just would have thought stallis cops would know better to go straight for the door of a pursuing suspect. How many times have you heard of criminals firing through the door and killing police. Anyway, that dude is gonna do some serious time.

03CVLX
09-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Yea, the asshat was being chased by Stallis police in his vehicle, there policy is to not pursuit. They come upon his parked car in front of a house/apartment, the cops go up to the front door, and he fires his gun hittng both cops, they survived. He got pretty messed from what I hear. I just would have thought stallis cops would know better to go straight for the door of a pursuing suspect. How many times have you heard of criminals firing through the door and killing police. Anyway, that dude is gonna do some serious time.

That was the one 2 weeks ago or so, wasn't it? This was another one that was ongoing all afternoon yesterday.

British_Ben
09-01-2010, 11:16 AM
This was right around the corner from my house. I could see all of the commotion from my front yard when I got home. Anyway, the story is that the guy robbed Chase Bank on 76th and Morgan and then fled to his house where he stayed until the police used tear gas to get him out. I heard that there was a child in the house with him, but I'm not sure on that. That could be why they waited a while to use the tear gas.

I didn't hear any shots or anything. I also didn't hear that he shot anyone before I got home. I know some of the neighbors directly next to the house were hiding out in their basements. The cops went door to door and told people to stay inside. I was just outside of the range of houses that were asked to stay inside.

GHOSST
09-01-2010, 07:52 PM
I dunno, I just hear from friends, I'm in NC, lol. If so, whats going on in Stallis? Not sounding to good..