PDA

View Full Version : Noah's Ark - 9/4/10

Car Guy
08-31-2010, 08:38 PM
I need to know if anybody has knowledge of how many people attend the last weekend of the season, this year also Labor Day Weekend. Thinking about going this Saturday but do not feel like dealing with too many people.....

PB86MCSS
08-31-2010, 08:47 PM
I've gone one Labor Day weekend and even Labor Day once in the last few years or so, the Labor Day itself was awesome, still about 70 or so and dead. We did it once or twice since then but went to Noah's Ark on Sat or Sun and it was busier but not like peak summertime, much calmer and you can score tickets for much less than face value off ebay or CL most times too. Doesn't look likely to go this year for us though :( .

VroomPshhTsi
08-31-2010, 09:38 PM
I went to Mount Olympus last weekend and it wasn't over crowded at all.

03Seville
09-01-2010, 07:12 AM
Yeah labor day weekend is actually pretty good, it usually calmed down slightly by this time, the dells doesnt get really bad again until the weekend of the 17th, thats when the dells has it Wo-Zha-Wa festival... u cant even drive through town that weekend...

Crawlin
09-01-2010, 07:26 AM
labor day weekend is ok like the above. if you can get a chance to go the FOLLOWING weekend when everyone is in school.... WOW was it dead. I was there and we walked around, didn't wait for anything. Walked back to a slide by the lazy river and the girl running it said we were the first people she saw all day(and that's after being at the park for 2.5 hours)

jbiscuit
09-01-2010, 07:42 AM
any weekend after Labor Day weekend up there is a ghost town. This is the last big weekend before a lot of stuff shuts down. Sad to see summer go this year!

Feature Pony
09-01-2010, 12:11 PM
I was up there on Sunday and went to noahs ark, it was packed but wait times for the rides wasn't bad at all, its not like great america where people can buy skip passes!