PDA

View Full Version : Caledonia teen fights back, gets charged for it.

Russ Jerome
08-30-2010, 09:10 PM
Wife and I just argued about this, Fox 6 news says a Caledonia teen catch's 4 teens smashing mailboxs and opens fire taking out a window of the truck they drove. I guess shooting a firearm is over reacting but as I get older I say kill every little F-er busting up my stuff and let god sort them out. We start killing idiots and maybe the smarter ones will stop being stupid.

VroomPshhTsi
08-30-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm all for justice but really? You are trying to justify killing teenagers because they smashed your $100 mailbox?

Rocket Power
08-30-2010, 09:33 PM
939.49(1)
(1) A person is privileged to threaten or intentionally use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with the person's property. Only such degree of force or threat thereof may intentionally be used as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference. It is not reasonable to intentionally use force intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm for the sole purpose of defense of one's property.

Russ Jerome
08-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Im sure it is to harsh and I know a did much worse but my grumpy old man in me says the world is overpopulated anyway.

Im not going to kill some guy I dont know for shooting my own kid if he caught him climbing into the guys house, I know I raised my kids not to destroy others properties.

Im sure Im off base at work as well, they make everybody use jack stands and wheel chocks no matter how small the job. I say make safety equipment optional, let stupid people kill themselves, hate working with them and safety stuff just keeps useless idiots around.

hrsp
08-31-2010, 07:54 AM
Yeah thats very ignorant to shoot at somebody because they smashed your mailbox...

If they are trying to steal your car or come into your home...then blast away...but to open fire like that is WAY over the top...prolly scared the fuck out of the 4 teens though...lol

Dr.Buick
08-31-2010, 08:08 AM
Yep had the same thing happen by me 3 times, than i nade one out of 1/2 plate, never had one broke again,

Windsors 03 Cobra
08-31-2010, 08:34 AM
Fights back aye ? A 18 year old wanna be Clint Eastwood out defending his dads $14 dollar mailbox by shooting at a moving vehicle in the dark.
His father must be so proud, and depending on who the people his son shot at are the father may not be able to keep a mailbox up for a little while.

Not a bad aim on the dumb SOB as he took out the back window of Chevy Silverado, inside the perps, 3 15 year old girls and a 17 year old girl too.:wooo
Honestly I think he was firing the wrong gun if you know what I mean, becasue in all my years out there I never heard of a gang of girl mailbox smashers. He was obviously way to stupid to relaize that, I mean at 18 I'm sure he knows it all.
Young kids do dumb stuff all time time, in the country (it was Raymond not Caledonia) people smash mailboxes.
This has to be the first time I've ever heard of anyone thinking shooting is the right retaliation.
Hope the shooter gets a nice prison sentance for this bit, alas he's in Racine county so he will probably get a slap on the wrist.

Russ you been inhaling to much diesel smoke lately. :thumbsup
Little more info here. http://www.journaltimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_ac2425d8-b473-11df-8807-001cc4c002e0.html

WickedSix
08-31-2010, 09:14 AM
use a bb gun it'd still break the window and they'd 'think' it got shot out...lesson learned....

EvolvedRegal
08-31-2010, 10:48 AM
Im with Russ on this one.

-stew-
08-31-2010, 12:28 PM
So Russ, as a teenager you never did anything stupid like blow out the window of some ones car for looking at your girl, played mailbox baseball, egged a house, keyed a car, scuffed someones sneaker, slashed a tire, stole some shit, or editorialized some girls promiscuity on a water tower with Krylon, whipped doughnuts all over someones yard, or maybe the football field of the local rival? Nothing like that? I have. I did a lot of stupid shit from the ages of 13-current. I was raised not to, but I still did. So unless you've never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever fucked with some ones shit as a kid, maybe you should get down off your horse.

And reading the story, it says the girls were smashing his mailbox in retaliation for the shooter (allegedly) smashing one of the girls boxes (laugh, you know you want to.) So if he did smash So-and-so's mail box, and she comes back and smashes his; everybody's even-steven; but he shoots up their truck (and is lucky he didn't kill one of them.) Maybe they should have brought a gun, too. Then they could have had a good-old-fashioned duel!

gottwins?
08-31-2010, 03:49 PM
Wife and I just argued about this, Fox 6 news says a Caledonia teen catch's 4 teens smashing mailboxs and opens fire taking out a window of the truck they drove. I guess shooting a firearm is over reacting but as I get older I say kill every little F-er busting up my stuff and let god sort them out. We start killing idiots and maybe the smarter ones will stop being stupid.

That has to be one of the most dumb comments I have ever read on here. :rolf:thumbsup

Kids are kids, they are human after all and humans make mistakes. To think that they should be shot for destroying a mailbox is beyond rediculous...what is this fucking iraq?!?! What next, chopping kids hands off for stealing a chocolate bar?? WoW

gottwins?
08-31-2010, 03:54 PM
So Russ, as a teenager you never did anything stupid like blow out the window of some ones car for looking at your girl, played mailbox baseball, egged a house, keyed a car, scuffed someones sneaker, slashed a tire, stole some shit, or editorialized some girls promiscuity on a water tower with Krylon, whipped doughnuts all over someones yard, or maybe the football field of the local rival? Nothing like that? I have. I did a lot of stupid shit from the ages of 13-current. I was raised not to, but I still did. So unless you've never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever fucked with some ones shit as a kid, maybe you should get down off your horse.

+1

I threw eggs and got 3 disorderly conducts from 3 different cities and an overnight stay in jail plus over $2,000 worth in fines..talk about overdoing it. I learned my lesson though, dont give into peer pressure. :thumbsup

jbiscuit
08-31-2010, 03:56 PM
chances are pretty good they go to the same school. Back in my days, if someone did something over the weekend you didn't like you could just "settle up" with them on Monday around say lunchtime. Good kick in the teeth or a punch to the jaw usually gets the word across. Can't condone shooting at someone here. If it was a group of girls, thats a little harder to settle the score on. Can't go shooting them or kicking their teeth in.

GTSLOW
08-31-2010, 06:17 PM
+1

I threw eggs and got 3 disorderly conducts from 3 different cities and an overnight stay in jail plus over $2,000 worth in fines..talk about overdoing it. I learned my lesson though, dont give into peer pressure. :thumbsup

OUCH :wooo

pOrk
08-31-2010, 07:15 PM
chances are pretty good they go to the same school. Back in my days, if someone did something over the weekend you didn't like you could just "settle up" with them on Monday around say lunchtime. Good kick in the teeth or a punch to the jaw usually gets the word across. Can't condone shooting at someone here. If it was a group of girls, thats a little harder to settle the score on. Can't go shooting them or kicking their teeth in.

PIIHBAP

That would do it

BlackLightning
08-31-2010, 07:46 PM
this threads reminds me of this :thumbsup

6wkqGAsClO0

Russ Jerome
08-31-2010, 08:00 PM
Im sure it is to harsh and I know a did much worse but my grumpy old man in me says the world is overpopulated anyway.

Think I said it two times at least ^^^ , may be over reacting but I realy want to start killing stupid people. I cant do it at work as much as I want to.

The perps were girls? The story sounded like this was an ongoing issue in the area, hoodlum bands of girls is sounding kinda funny now...well till I kill em all :)

Russ Jerome
08-31-2010, 08:03 PM
That has to be one of the most dumb comments I have ever read on here. :rolf:thumbsup

Your new here, we will amaze you over time!
This urge to kill people is getting so bad my wife keeps me leashed at pick n save so I dont attack people who shoot carts accross the lot unattanded :o