PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a good place to get seats redone?

JC70SS
07-09-2004, 01:39 PM
I have 2 bucket seats and the rear bench that need to be redone. Anyone know of a good place that doesn't charge a ton? I have heard good things about Butler Classics and bad things about Jax seat covers(although Jimmy the GN guy from West Bend told me to go there). Any ideas? I have all of the vinyl and seat buns. Just need the labor.

-Joe

GRNDNL
07-09-2004, 01:52 PM
I have 2 bucket seats and the rear bench that need to be redone. Anyone know of a good place that doesn't charge a ton? I have heard good things about Butler Classics and bad things about Jax seat covers(although Jimmy the GN guy from West Bend told me to go there). Any ideas? I have all of the vinyl and seat buns. Just need the labor.

-Joe

If it was me I'd have Paul @ Jax do them......

animal
07-09-2004, 01:58 PM
I know Ace uphostery (is that the name josh?) in West bend does seats and vert tops. You could try there too.

JC70SS
07-09-2004, 02:05 PM
Keith I know everyone dislikes Jim, but he said they did do a good job on his custom leather interior in his GN. I think Gino is friends with those guys?

PB86MCSS
07-09-2004, 03:00 PM
www.jaxseatcover.com

I plan to take my seats and other interior needs to them such as door panels someday, eventually :rolleyes: when the time comes. They are well known with the TR boys and come recommended.

GRNDNL
07-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Keith I know everyone dislikes Jim

:rolf :rolf REALLY :rolf :rolf

Pauls the owner, Denise, his wife answers the phones. There good people, I've known them for a few years now. They did the interior on my truck and some work for a few customers of mine. There number is 414-744-1907, tell them I sent you down.

Ace in West Bend does great work also, they can be a little slow though. I heard a rumor a year or so ago that they were just doing Boats, just a rumor..... :confused

animal
07-09-2004, 04:06 PM
Ace:

I dunno, I've been in there in the last year and seen cars sittin in the shop there.

Syclone0044
07-09-2004, 06:52 PM
"Ace" actually is two businesses in one building. Ace Auto does cars, and Ace Canvas does boats and other upholstery. Ace Auto does great work but they are usually booked (wonder if there's a correlation?? ;) )