PDA

View Full Version : Sussex tractor show

Korndogg
08-27-2010, 04:12 PM
How is this show? Is there enough there to walk around for a while? I know there are some tractor guys here so that's why I'm asking. Is a lot of the show steam powered? Being a steamfitter, I like to see different things that are ran by steam haha..

michelle
08-27-2010, 05:55 PM
We were going to head over tomorrow, but some friends came into town from NC early. We'll be there Sunday morning though.

I had a good time at the last 2 tractors shows earlier this summer (Ozaukee and Dodge County). I learned a lot and I thought the steam powered tractors were really cool (well... hot). The guy running it at Ozaukee County taught me a lot about how the whole thing worked and answered all of my questions.

There is another one in Oak Creek coming up too.

Korndogg
08-27-2010, 06:01 PM
Yeah I know about the one in Oak Creek. That one is in October. My fiance asked me if I wanted to go to this one and I figured sure why not.

b4mytm
08-27-2010, 06:30 PM
I think Matt and my Brother are going to the Sussex one. I'll be at the Oak Creek one for sure.

Korndogg
08-27-2010, 06:34 PM
Sweet! I'll look for everyone on sunday then. I have a cold right now but if it gets better by then I'm going for sure. I'm pretty excited.

indyzmike
09-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Don't forget about the one in Edgerton on Labor Day weekend. One of the biggest ones in this area.