PDA

View Full Version : in need of accessible car storage

Troutman
08-25-2010, 10:20 PM
I was informed today by my roomate that his supplies for brewing his own bio-diesel fuel are arriving tomorrow, and that he will be doing it in the garage. ive read up on it...some say its safe, some say youll burn your house down. im beyond paranoid about this car, so im looking for immediate storage of my Z that i can access somewhat regularly,(2, maybe 3 times a week while the weather is nice) and that is secure, and ideally located near tosa (but im open to whatever as long as its not too far). As lucjk would have it, Im currently looking to move out and buy a house, or at the very least rent something with a garage, so im not sure how long i would need the storage.

I did a search on here and most of the posts are realtively out-dated involving storage so I thought I'd post.

Thanks
Todd

Yooformula
08-25-2010, 10:54 PM
:alcoholic:D oh you can store that at my house..promise I wont drive it:goof

lordairgtar
08-26-2010, 12:08 AM
Jeez Yoo, i was gonna post the same thing. I love that car.

Troutman
08-26-2010, 12:26 AM
no one has ever driven or moved the car besides me.....however the thought of someone who cant mix kool-aid brewing fuel 3 feet from my car...

...just bring it back with a full tank

emptypockets
08-26-2010, 05:18 AM
He will give up on the biodiesel once he realises its not worth the hassle for the small amount of money he is saving! Then you will have your garage back!