PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360, cheap projector

Moparjim
08-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Xbox 360 as advertised before - full original style system with hard drive, controller, power supply, video cables. It works fine but has red ringed in the past, I have toweled it a few times in the past six months then it has worked again. In other words it works, but will need the repair. A few people on this site do it, and there are others in the Milwaukee area that do it for a nominal fee of like $20-40.

Asking price is $75 or offer, the controller and hard drive are worth that!

Cheap projector - one of those Chinese Digital Galaxy ones DG-737 I think. It is only 640x480 resolution lol (still better than low-D) but it accepts just about any high def inputs and down converts them including HDMI, computer, etc. inputs. It has a super close ratio so it can project big from a short distance, and despite the fact that it is only 640x480 it actually looks pretty good. Great for video games, Wii, TV, presentations, you name it. Best part is the price, the flexibility of accepting just about any input, and the bulbs are only like $30 as well. I stumbled onto a great deal on a slightly better one is only reason I am selling, it actually works pretty great.

Asking price is $150 or offer, they go for around $250-300 on Ebay new, and this one is practically new.

Moparjim
09-16-2010, 12:11 PM
Bump, no reasonable offer refused!

Moparjim
09-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Bump. Just about any offer taken I really don't want to have to deal with Ebay.

Crawlin
09-21-2010, 01:42 PM
sent ya a PM jim