PDA

View Full Version : Feeler:FR 3 br / 2 bath Lower w/ 3 car garage

PonyKiller87
08-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Just putting this out there to see if anyone might be interested. I'm looking at moving out of my duplex and renting it out.

It a 3 bedroom, 2 bath(1 is a master bath) lower of a duplex.
-Has kitchen with all appliances (stove, fridge, dishwasher, garbage disposal.. all purchased new in 2005)
-All of the bedrooms have ceiling fans.
-Every room in the house is wired for phone and cable.
-Large unfinished basement with laundry hook ups. If needed I have an old old washer and dryer set that I can leave to get someone buy till they get better ones.
-Basement is clean and never floods.
-House has gas heat, gas hot water, and A/C average utility bills are $100 a month, thats keeping the temp around 72-74 year round.

The best part for most people here is the garage.
Its 30' x 24' with a 16 foot door in the middle of the 30' side. It has its own electrical service and panel. So far its only wired up for lights, garage door and a few receptacles. Walls are all insulated and drywalled. I was going to insulate the roof and heat it this winter but haven't done that yet. The people upstairs park 2 cars on the driveway leaving you 1 space (in addition to the space in the garage)

There is a large back yard. It isn't fenced in but both neighbors have fences so pretty much the drive way is the only area that is open.

I'm looking for someone responsible that I can trust to take care of my house like it was thier own. You would be responsible for mowing the lawn and clearing the snow(I will leave a nice self propelled push mower and single stage snow blower)

Rent will be $1100 a month with water included. You would pay, gas, electric, cable.... This would be a year lease with Security deposit and first months rent at move in. Tenetively I am planning for the house to be available Nov 1st but that could be flexible. PM me if your interested

PonyKiller87
08-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Forgot to mention The house is in Cudahy, just off Layton and Pennsilvania(sp?) Its a very family oriented part of town, lots of kids in the neighborhood, so ice cream truck comes by several times of day, lol.

Yooformula
08-23-2010, 10:53 PM
post some pics, sounds like a good deal.

PonyKiller87
08-23-2010, 10:56 PM
I'll try and get some pictures up this weekend after I clean up the yard and everything.

03CVLX
08-24-2010, 09:19 AM
This is exactly what I am beginning to look for. Unfortunately this is when working for the city of Milwaukee absolutely SUCKS!!! I can't live outside the city limits. Sounds like a realy nice place, Ponykiller. Good luck finding some good tenants.

PonyKiller87
08-24-2010, 09:29 AM
Thanks, I figured I would put it up here and see if anyone was interested, I know other car people are always looking for a place with a nice garage. I won't be posting anywhere else until I have a better idea of when things are happening.

Goat Roper
08-24-2010, 06:06 PM
Yes, pics please

-stew-
08-25-2010, 12:34 AM
Stoopid government telling me where I can and can't live.

PonyKiller87
08-25-2010, 10:50 AM
Here is a picture of the Lot and the front of the house from google.

It looks a little different now because I have worked on the landscaping around the house since google took this picture, and I need to catch up on the plants, the tenants upstairs let things get out of hand while I was gone for the last month.

88Nightmare
08-25-2010, 10:55 AM
damnit... why couldn't this have been available a month ago when I was looking for a place....

PonyKiller87
08-25-2010, 11:32 AM
It won't be available until Nov 1, that gives you 2 months to figure out how to get out of what ever lease your in, lol.

WickedSix
08-25-2010, 12:03 PM
Does it include mood lighting? :rolf

PonyKiller87
08-25-2010, 12:08 PM
No, mood lighting is coming down, lol.

It will have a fresh coat of white paint through out the whole place and either new carpet or new laminant hardwood floors, haven't decided which route I'm going with that yet.

PonyKiller87
08-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Just added a floorplan to the original post so you can see how the house is laid out.