PDA

View Full Version : It's people like this....

Deggy
08-20-2010, 08:48 AM
That make people with nice things not want to take them places.

So last night me and my cousin go out with some friends to get a drink. My cousin just got his 03 Impala detailed, time and everything. So we are at the bar and we see a spot right up front so he parks there and we think nothing of it.

Later on we see a few people walk outside to smoke... My cousin goes "I'm just gonna go check on my car." He looks out the window to see an older man sitting on his hood. So instead of being confrontation he just hits his alarm button. Guy still doesn't move, and a girl outside starts kicking his car. So he goes outside, words were exchanged, and both of these drunken idiots try and say "its just a car, calm down". And yes maybe to some its just a car, but to others, like my cousin.. its something he's put a lot of money into. No apology was ever given by either person. I understand being drunk, but I've never vandalized someone's car or sat on it without permission. Guess this is point and case you can't take nice things anywhere.

EvolvedRegal
08-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Had the same thing happen to me a few years back but the person who sat on the hatch went nighty night for a while.

TheRX7Project
08-20-2010, 09:07 AM
I completely agree. You can't have anything nice unless you watch it 24/7... people just do not respect another person's property anymore.

Red97GTP
08-20-2010, 09:13 AM
I would have flipped the fuck out. There is no reason for that. If it's "just a car" why doesn't he just sit on his own and let his friend kick it as well.

Deggy
08-20-2010, 10:49 AM
Oh trust me. My cousin was heated, he told the old man in the bar that he should beat his ass. And the old man's response again was calm down its just a car. Had I been a little more intoxicated I might have punched him.

03Seville
08-20-2010, 11:00 AM
yup, had someone sit right on the hood of my old STS on the dells strip... unfortunately my alarm made him jump off and when i got there he was gone and all i got was to see the giant crease in the middle of the hood... damn i wish i wouldve caught him...

Yooformula
08-20-2010, 12:16 PM
the person who sat on the hatch went nighty night for a while.

yes!:thumbsup

OxmanWI
08-20-2010, 12:20 PM
That's a baseball bat to the face if anyone did that with my car.

Nix
08-20-2010, 12:39 PM
How disrespectful.

What bar?

In a case like this the female would have potentially been beat like a man for pulling some foolishness such as she did.

Some people can't conduct themselves in a proper manner when comsuming booze. Those type of people shouldn't be allowed to drink.

Maybe someday ( if not already) someone will knock their fucking lights out for their tom foolery.

Hopefully they ended the night with getting alcohol poisoning or end up getting lung cancer down the road.

That's really messed up they couldn't even apologize and kept saying "it's only a car". Complete horse shit...

tommyt5078
08-20-2010, 01:02 PM
110% that it's just a car.....................But if you don't own it then you shouldn't touch it, fuk my 4 year old knows this!!!!!!

Hate to say it but I would have watched that person until they left and cought them off gaurd and hurt them, also making sure know one saw me, jerks.

Irish
08-20-2010, 01:09 PM
How disrespectful.

Hopefully end up getting lung cancer down the road.

Seriously.... :rolleyes:

Deggy
08-20-2010, 02:15 PM
Bar was Mug Z's in Muskego. I will never go to that bar ever again.

Nix
08-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Seriously.... :rolleyes:

Yes, seriously.

WilliamZ
08-20-2010, 04:47 PM
How disrespectful.

What bar?

In a case like this the female would have potentially been beat like a man for pulling some foolishness such as she did.

Some people can't conduct themselves in a proper manner when comsuming booze. Those type of people shouldn't be allowed to drink.

Maybe someday ( if not already) someone will knock their fucking lights out for their tom foolery.

Hopefully they ended the night with getting alcohol poisoning or end up getting lung cancer down the road.

That's really messed up they couldn't even apologize and kept saying "it's only a car". Complete horse shit...

Seems a little extreme for messing with an 03 Impala. http://www.angermgmt.com/ :rolf

Nix
08-20-2010, 04:54 PM
But yet a baseball bat or other forms of violence are ok?

I was only expressing myself.

I've done anger managment classes in the past and they worked.

I now express my feeling in words and not actions unless provoked or deemed absolutley necessary. :banana1:

WilliamZ
08-20-2010, 04:59 PM
I was kidding about the anger management part :)

BoosTT
08-20-2010, 05:52 PM
I had the same shat. Some freak elf and ugly chick were making out at wctc and leaned up against my cadillac and scrached it with there backpacks. Ugh

Nix
08-20-2010, 05:56 PM
I figured as much cause of the rolling face.

All I'm saying is that I see no difference bewteen people saying they will take a bat to someones face or what I said.

I guess really the only difference would be is mine sounds more harsh.

Regardless I'm not angry, I just don't see a problem with it.

Carry on. :headbang

Deggy
08-20-2010, 05:59 PM
Seems a little extreme for messing with an 03 Impala. http://www.angermgmt.com/ :rolf

Maybe to you and others on this forum who can afford to buy newer maybe nicer cars, yeah its just an 03 Impala. But this 03 Impala is washed almost every day, detailed monthly, and has a lot of money invested in wheels, tint, stereo, and other minor appearance mods. So maybe to you its just an Impala.. but to him its his pride and joy.

Deggy
08-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Regardless if you drive a Lexus or a Buick, leaning or sitting on someone's car without permission is disrespect.

Irish
08-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Yes, seriously.

Okay tough guy! :rolf

Nix
08-20-2010, 06:48 PM
Okay tough guy! :rolf

I see you haven't changed a bit. Mamma always said a tiger never changes its stripes. :rolf

I'm going to use this nice little ignore button like I have with you in the past. Everytime you leave and come back I have to set it again.

I will await a pm from you to meet me somewhere to fight like you have done with so many other people before me. :chair: :punch:

Again as I said before, carry on.

03Seville
08-20-2010, 07:30 PM
I had the same shat. Some freak elf and ugly chick were making out at wctc and leaned up against my cadillac and scrached it with there backpacks. Ugh

Screw WCTC... my fiancee was their on Mon and came out to my front bumper loose, my license plate cover shattered, and the license plate all fucked up... i blew it off and just replaced the license plate cover for now

then she came home last night and the new license plate cover was cracked up...

people really need to learn how to park their damn car without hittin the one in front of it!:fire

Irish
08-20-2010, 07:36 PM
I see you haven't changed a bit. Mamma always said a tiger never changes its stripes. :rolf

I'm going to use this nice little ignore button like I have with you in the past. Everytime you leave and come back I have to set it again.

I will await a pm from you to meet me somewhere to fight like you have done with so many other people before me. :chair: :punch:

Again as I said before, carry on.

Bwahahahahahahaha :rolf

That_Guy
08-20-2010, 08:09 PM
should have shot them... /thread

EvolvedRegal
08-20-2010, 09:53 PM
UFC 3458973465893

Nix vs Irish

Something to DVR

Lash
08-20-2010, 10:11 PM
I would have called the police after I saw somebody kicking my car.

lordairgtar
08-21-2010, 01:16 AM
First, Mug Z's seems to have a large amount of douches in it. I have to agree that touching, leaning or otherwise fucking with someone elses car is plain wrong. "Just a car" is the dumbest thing I've heard. I suppose this idiot was driving some rusty old whatever. Of course drunks don't give a shit...that is why they are drunks...because they just don't give a shit. My car may not be expensive but it is a major investment none the less and I can't stand people leaning on my car or getting close to it with their own shitbox. This is why I don't go to Wal-Marts in the Milwaukee area. Screed over!

BigSnailBuick
08-21-2010, 03:45 AM
Some people need to be taught a lesson from time to time. But hey it could have been worse. 1st night I ever took my MINT Turbo T downtown I decided to break the rule I had of no smoking in the backseat. All she did was bat her eyelashes and I gave in...Needless to say what i didnt expect to find the next day was ash all over my floor and a stomped out cig burned into my carpet. Bitch didnt even bother to be respectful it was obvious it was on drunk purpose...she just used the floor as an ashtray. Moral of the story 98% of people dont give a damn bout something that they didnt work for.

TheRX7Project
08-21-2010, 07:30 AM
Some people need to be taught a lesson from time to time.

Quote of the fucking century.

Irish
08-21-2010, 06:20 PM
UFC 3458973465893

Nix vs Irish

Something to DVR

Don't hold your breath!

Car Guy
08-21-2010, 06:31 PM
Regardless if you drive a Lexus or a Buick, leaning or sitting on someone's car without permission is disrespect.

Exactly, I was pissed when somebody hit the driver's front corner of my POS van. Yes this van is worth more in scrap than anybody would think of paying but that is NOT the point.....

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/KarGuy/100_2407.jpg

0TransAm0
08-21-2010, 06:43 PM
that's why i keep a child's size wooden bat in the back of my car...
somebody wants to fuck with me or my shit and out comes the peace maker... Ive taken it out of the car once. because a guy was being an ass.. never got to swing it tho...

Sprayaway Fox
08-22-2010, 02:23 AM
Never park right outside of a bar.