PDA

View Full Version : I don't think this would ever happen here.

TransAm12sec
07-07-2004, 10:38 PM
This is very hard to believe.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/07/06/prof.murder.ap/index.html

Cryptic
07-07-2004, 10:41 PM
that's terrible

Rocket Power
07-07-2004, 11:13 PM
There are some real nut jobs out in the world. :mad:

Neal Steffek
07-08-2004, 12:04 AM
This is very hard to believe.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/07/06/prof.murder.ap/index.html

Born and raised in West Allis it is easy to believe. There was a time a few years back I pulled into the West Allis police station blaring my horn. I then ran into the police station yelling my ass off for about 7 minits before anyone came to the front counter. Stupid fucks. In fact, in Brookfield, their police station even has hours that it is even open, meaning that the police station is actually closed at times. :wow :wtf :confused

Heat Seeker WS6
07-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Unbelievable.
Neal, was that back in the way back when with Phil?

97z2801ss
07-08-2004, 12:22 AM
WTF? people are crazy!

Bad-TSi
07-08-2004, 12:26 AM
Born and raised in West Allis it is easy to believe. There was a time a few years back I pulled into the West Allis police station blaring my horn. I then ran into the police station yelling my ass off for about 7 minits before anyone came to the front counter. Stupid fucks
They're all busy keeping the steets safe from illegel window tint.

Syclone0044
07-08-2004, 01:05 AM
I tried driving to the police station to report a seriously drunk driver (if I recall correctly, this was a while ago) one time late at night (past midnight) and found it incredibly difficult to do. Ultimately I had to find the phone number for the police in a phone book and call them up; their office was closed but a dispatcher was answering phones. I just remember being so frustrated when I got there and "nobody was home".

Neal Steffek
07-08-2004, 01:08 AM
Unbelievable.
Neal, was that back in the way back when with Phil?

No, not that far back. It was maybe 2 or three years ago. I was on my way home from work going East on I-94 and a friend from work was also driving his Supra next to me. So idiot (maybe a drunk) decided he wanted to race us but was swerving all over the road. My friend and I ignored him hoping he would go away but just kept swerving all over I-94. We exited on to Lincolin Ave and went West on Lincolin to go to the police station since he was STILL following us! I went to the police station and my friend kept driving to try to lose him.

It was the weirdest thing as we had no clue who this person was or what he wanted. Just the fact that he was swerving so bad we had to assume he was just some messed up drunk driver.