PDA

View Full Version : Dam! This sucks.

GTSLOW
08-15-2010, 11:56 AM
http://rr.com/sports/topic/article/rr/9003/18733008/8_dead_12_hurt_at_off-road_race_in_Calif_desert

Yooformula
08-15-2010, 12:45 PM
isnt that kinda dumb for the spectators to try to assault the driver. it was an accident and maybe if there were barriers or dumbasses werent standing so damm close to the race course they might not have been landed on. ever see how close the spectators are at a rally?

VroomPshhTsi
08-15-2010, 03:56 PM
I just read an article about this on yahoo. In it someone is quoted as saying "there's nothing anyone could have done, it was just a freak accident." Umm, no it wasn't. People could stay more than 10 feet away from the track and not be retards about it. Very avoidable if you ask me. Just have to bring your common sense with you.

GTSLOW
08-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Ya I think I even read on there that they were throwing rocks at him and he had to flee the scene.

Wow just watched the video of this. I can't believe those dumb bastards would even think of blaming the driver/team mate when those idiots were standing litterly feet from the trucks going down the track.

Lash
08-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Every single person who threw rocks should be charged with assult.

What a bunch of fvcking idiots. Same for those at rally races.

Russ Jerome
08-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Weeding out the weak ones, feel as bad as I would for anybody who would stick there hand a an alligators open mouth...go ahead do it I'll just stand way back here and watch.