PDA

View Full Version : Interco Tire company folds... maker of the SUPER SWAMPER

SmokinRAM114
08-12-2010, 02:49 PM
just heard that interco tire closed doors. they are the maker of the super swampers and the famous "bogger" all i know is i hope someone buys them or this will totally suck for most offroaders. i guess that makes my tires on my 78 worth more money?? LOL since the 44" bogger is such a desirable tire.

WickedSix
08-12-2010, 02:55 PM
hmm maybe the tractor tires will finally sell at jefferson :D

sucks...but someone will buy them...i'd guess cooper if they are in a good position financially... american owned tire manufacturer would be good plus iirc they already do mickey thompsons 4x4 tires...

SmokinRAM114
08-12-2010, 02:58 PM
hmm maybe the tractor tires will finally sell at jefferson :D

sucks...but someone will buy them...i'd guess cooper if they are in a good position financially... american owned tire manufacturer would be good plus iirc they already do mickey thompsons 4x4 tires...

i hope so. my firend justin tried to order some 44s last week and they were like you can only get whats warehoused.. n cant find nething anywhere! he ended up ordering new vtread 46s

WickedSix
08-12-2010, 04:00 PM
hmm guess i might hafta look at the pitbulls a little more now.... with interco out that only leaves, pitbull, M/T, and maybe maxxis? who make over 39" tires... no more hawg, bogger, tsl, ltb, or irok yeesh!!!

WickedSix
08-12-2010, 04:08 PM
scratch that..looks like denman went bankrupt and they provided the manufacturing for interco and pitbull.... saw an article that said Coker tire had put in a bid for 1000 of denmans molds... kinda sucks there wont be any new big tires for 4-6 months it looks like.

GTSLOW
08-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Dam! A few friends swore by the Trxus tires in AZ.