PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a member of the Princeton Club?

HP ADDICT
08-02-2010, 10:54 PM
If so how much do you pay a month and how do you like it?:)

lordairgtar
08-02-2010, 10:58 PM
What is that and why would one be a member?

HP ADDICT
08-02-2010, 10:59 PM
Its a gym!

Yooformula
08-02-2010, 11:16 PM
we were about to join and the family(us and 3 kids) rate was $95-$115(iirc)/month if we signed up for 2 years. that included daycare and a shit ton of stuff for the kids incl personal training for 10yrs+ olds. Much bigger and better all around for the same money than the WAC, which is where we members of for 9 years. Not to mention they are open 24 hours a day!

Karps TA
08-03-2010, 07:44 AM
I was a member there years ago back when they were Motion and then the first year they switched to Princeton. The place is awesome from the aspect of everything they have to offer. What made me leave there was it was just too busy. For as expensive as it was compared to other places I wished they would have capped the amount of members. It became hard to get on equipment, and the free weight area was always really congested. Plus they expanded the family locker room, at the expense of the Mens locker room and it became way too crowded in there. I think they must have stole away a bunch of Bally's customers because suddenly the locker rooms was filled with the "walk around with their junk hanging out" crowd, that was never there previously. You couldn't tie your shoes without some guy's ass or johnson in your face.

Can't speak to if they made any improvements now. But the parking lot is always packed. Like any place I'd recommend trying a week for free before signing up long term and going every night.

tommyt5078
08-03-2010, 11:36 AM
I was a member there years ago back when they were Motion and then the first year they switched to Princeton. The place is awesome from the aspect of everything they have to offer. What made me leave there was it was just too busy. For as expensive as it was compared to other places I wished they would have capped the amount of members. It became hard to get on equipment, and the free weight area was always really congested. Plus they expanded the family locker room, at the expense of the Mens locker room and it became way too crowded in there. I think they must have stole away a bunch of Bally's customers because suddenly the locker rooms was filled with the "walk around with their junk hanging out" crowd, that was never there previously. You couldn't tie your shoes without some guy's ass or johnson in your face.

Can't speak to if they made any improvements now. But the parking lot is always packed. Like any place I'd recommend trying a week for free before signing up long term and going every night.

I left for the same reason, way to many people, I joined before the place was even built and it just got to big(people) to fast.........I now just work out at home!!!!!

drewbird91
08-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Be sure to talk to the dietitian at Princeton as well. She has one on ones and teaches free classes every so often on Thursday nights.

1997 Trans-Am
08-03-2010, 12:52 PM
yeah that place is always busy. i know they had pretty cheap rates going for a while. i guess they were losing members. it was around $44 per month a few months back. dont know what it is now. They have tons of stuff and nice equipment but like said above, its always busy no matter the time. thats what sucked about it