PDA

View Full Version : Nice BK turnout

T-Bag
07-06-2004, 12:33 AM
It was nice meeting all the new faces, talking with people i knew, and meeting people that I've seen but never meet. Although my Mustang stood out like a sore thumb, it was fun especially the large pack to Oscar's.

Weather was kind of cold, but it was a pretty good turnout, my first time out there. Overall it was a good experience and I'm going to try to get my work schedule where I can get out before 6 to head down there. Thanks everyone. :banana

Heat Seeker WS6
07-06-2004, 12:51 AM
Nice meeting you as well. Thanks again for the heads up regarding my 'oil' situation.
Once summer gets here more cars may head out.

john

T-Bag
07-06-2004, 01:13 AM
Yeah, it looked worse than it actually was and I'd hate to see anyone's car go to hell especially one with a lot of time and effort with it. It was nice taking a lap with ya, pretty interesting display of fireworks on the road haha. On my way back, just as you exited there were some kids shooting off roman candles AT CARS heading north (the way i was going) They must have been hiding behind the barricade. Luckily the last shots were off before I got up there but I saw a grand prix get hit along with the barricade on the other side.