PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please tell me why...

Nix
08-01-2010, 01:14 AM
The media is making such a huge shit storm out of that buttslut Chelsea Clinton getting marrried?

Who gives a fuck.

If I were the fella going through with that I would take a hard good look at her mother. She is fucking gross. That is what you have to look forward to buddy.

I mean come'on.

Troops are dieing overseas and illegals are swarming in to the country and the media seems to be obsessed with this fucking garbage.

What a joke...

Russ Jerome
08-01-2010, 07:13 AM
Its a very big deal, as ugly as she was it gives us all hope we too can only improve.
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01245/Chelsea-Clinton_1245595i.jpg
Her mom looks like this yet years later after millions in plastic surgery Chelsea looks doable now!
http://rightvoices.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/hii-2.jpg

Doc Brown
08-01-2010, 08:59 AM
The short answer to the question is that it is a collaborative media effort to distract the public from the massive failings of the current president by focusing attention toward the personal goings-on of the relatively well-liked daughter of a previous president.

Deggy
08-01-2010, 09:16 AM
This country is so fucked up its unbelievable. The things that the media reports are ridiculous. I agree about the troops over seas and the immigrants. Why don't we do something about that.

pOrk
08-01-2010, 12:56 PM
This country is so fucked up its unbelievable. The things that the media reports are ridiculous. I agree about the troops over seas and the immigrants. Why don't we do something about that.

Cause its way more fun to bitch about it on the internet, duh

1997 Trans-Am
08-01-2010, 01:21 PM
cant forget about all the breaking news crap about "American idol." Thats important stuff right there! I swear all fox talks about is idol and the weather. every storm that comes is breaking news. stupid!

0TransAm0
08-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Obviously YOU care enough to make a thread about it.. on the other hand i LOL'ed at the tags.. lmao.

Nix
08-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Obviously YOU care enough to make a thread about it.. on the other hand i LOL'ed at the tags.. lmao.

It's called venting.

You've never vented before? :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with bitching and complaing every now and then.

0TransAm0
08-01-2010, 08:25 PM
It's called venting.

You've never vented before? :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with bitching and complaing every now and then.

i vent all the time. i guess i just don't let stupid shit like this bother me thats all. :rolleyes:

carry on with your "bitching and complaining" :thumbsup:D

michelle
08-01-2010, 08:43 PM
It's hard to find good, positive news to air. This would be the media's attempt at that.

GRM-REPR
08-03-2010, 02:24 PM
The short answer to the question is that it is a collaborative media effort to distract the public from the massive failings of the current president by focusing attention toward the personal goings-on of the relatively well-liked daughter of a previous president.

x2