PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Nitrous funny...

Crawlin
07-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Alright so I was researching a bit on nitrous for bikes and I found a funny topic. Within that thread was this...

Back in 1998 I installed the First Dry Nitrous kit on a Motorcycle. It was a 1998 GSXR 750. This was the first year that Suzuki installed Fuel injection on their modern day bikes. I installed 2 Sneaky Pete 10oz bottles inside a set of leathers under the Armpit area on each side. They were well insulated and tied together with a Tee. The insulated Nitrous line ran down the left leg on the outside and then turned inside once it went past the knee and stopped at the ankle. The Nitrous line was connected to the airbox drain tube and a fan spray nozzles was inside the airbox. The Nitrous solenoid was powered by a couple of 9 volt batteries and activated by a bite sensor that is made for people that are in wheel chairs. It was only a 30 shot but the stock 98 GSXR 750 made 160hp on Spray.When returning the rider would just reach down and disconnect the line. No one ever figured out we were spraying

I just couldn't help but laugh at it cause you know there are people with WAAAY more creative things, but you just don't hear about it, haha.

Turbo-Triumph
07-30-2010, 07:36 PM
thats sweet and all but dont crash lol

0TransAm0
07-30-2010, 08:05 PM
hope you don't accidentally bite down for some reason.. launch hard and pull the front end up and grit your teeth,backwards you go.. lol

GTSLOW
07-30-2010, 08:25 PM
:rolf that is awesome

hrsp
07-31-2010, 10:53 PM
yeah thats cooool!!! lol

awsomeears
08-01-2010, 11:02 PM
but what if Paul Walker want TWO BIG BOTTLES ???