PDA

View Full Version : Need a MSD 6AL or car trailer

mr.gone1985
07-29-2010, 09:26 PM
As if I didn't have enough going on with rebuilding my house from the tornado, my Mustang died at my brother's house. He was driving it and it just went dead. After doing some testing it looks like my year old MSD box crapped out. With all that is going on at the house the last thing I need to be spending my money on is the car. I just need to get it from Mukwonago to Eagle. I was looking to trailer it but my driveway has a dumpster and storage container in it so it would be a pain to try and push it around it all. Unless someone is willing to borrow me their trailer I can probably get a truck to pull it. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I just want it out my brother's garage because it has been there long enough.

rally_scort
07-29-2010, 09:29 PM
i can probably pull some strings and show up with my truck and a car dolly.It wouldnt be till after 530pm though, if that works for ya.I work in north prarie, and the trailer is at work.

dr doom
07-29-2010, 10:49 PM
I live in mukwonago. you can borrow my msd to get your car home if you want.

DRK
07-29-2010, 11:03 PM
Might
Suddenly
Die

I just had a pickup go bad in MSD dist. that left me on the side of the road for a while so I can relate.

British_Ben
07-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Might
Suddenly
Die

I just had a pickup go bad in MSD dist. that left me on the side of the road for a while so I can relate.

I thought it was Mysterious Spark Disappearance? :goof

DurtyKurty
08-01-2010, 09:46 PM
Might
Suddenly
Die

Have you ever had(or heard of) the pickup in one of these get flaky but not die?

Gregor
08-01-2010, 10:54 PM
And thats why circle track install 2 in their cars.

DRK
08-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Have you ever had(or heard of) the pickup in one of these get flaky but not die?

Yes, this last one would just quit going down the road and start back up 5min later like there was no problem, then two days later the same thing. When hot the resistance was way out but it checked good when cold. $23.99 and they should send two or three with every dist.. The MSD TFI are even worse.:mad:

mr.gone1985
08-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks dr doom. He let me use his extra 6AL an I found it is the pick up. It sucks because I just replaced it less than 7000 miles ago. Got the car home and now I just have to drop off his MSD for him. Thanks again.

dr doom
08-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Thanks dr doom. He let me use his extra 6AL an I found it is the pick up. It sucks because I just replaced it less than 7000 miles ago. Got the car home and now I just have to drop off his MSD for him. Thanks again.

No problem, Im glad I could help you out.