PDA

View Full Version : Woot!! I bought a house!!

Brian98GTP
07-05-2004, 10:15 PM
The Home-owners accepted an offer, and the closing date is Aug. 3rd!! (pending inspection, etc....)

Its a nice 2 story in West Bend.. exposed finished basement in the rear, 2 car garage, decent yard.... Im 22, and this is my first house, so Im pretty pumped...!!
But the fact that I'll be in debt for the next few decades is pretty hard to swallow... :puke

Im sure its worth it though... :banana Woot!!! :rockwoot:

y2kws6
07-05-2004, 10:21 PM
Sweet move, you will not regret it.

Jacki and I are in the stage of looking for land to build and selling the house we are currently in so this should be interesting.

Dan

Lash
07-05-2004, 10:58 PM
And you didn't call me bisch?!?!

:sgay

Haha..

Congrats man! When is the party?

Rocket Power
07-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Welcome to the club! :rockwoot:

Bad-TSi
07-05-2004, 11:13 PM
Nice man, I'm jealous.

Prince Valiant
07-05-2004, 11:15 PM
no more money/time for cars :goof

but it's a cool feeling after cutting the grass and saying "this **** is all mine..."

Brian98GTP
07-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Sweet move, you will not regret it.

Jacki and I are in the stage of looking for land to build and selling the house we are currently in so this should be interesting.

Dan

What area are you looking for land??

And you didn't call me bisch?!?!

Luke, man, its been a BUSY weekend.... Im in the process of getting my cell phone upgraded too.. so I didnt have any numbers programmed into my phone yet..... I wrote them down before switching...I just didnt program them in yet... :thumbsup

Thanks for the compliments Bad-TSi and Rocket Power.... :)

no more money/time for cars

but it's a cool feeling after cutting the grass and saying "this **** is all mine..."

Bah.. I have a garage now! My "Time for Cars" just tripled!! :shades
I wont mind cutting/trimming the grass as much as picking up Dog Sh!t!! :tomato
But at least I can HAVE a doggie now! :rockwoot:

scubastang
07-06-2004, 12:44 PM
But at least I can HAVE a doggie now! :rockwoot:

Yes yes you can....FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!! :goof

y2kws6
07-06-2004, 02:33 PM
What area are you looking for land??

Don't really know, but the area needs to meet our requirements for building and have 1-3 acres or 1/2 - 3/4 acre and a field near it.

Dan

Brian98GTP
07-06-2004, 03:09 PM
Yes yes you can....FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!

LMAO!! :rockwoot:

Prince Valiant
07-06-2004, 04:34 PM
what kind of dog are you looking at?

pOrk
07-06-2004, 04:37 PM
Congrats on the house! I plan to purchase a Duplex of my own this comming spring if funds are right...

Daytonapacecar959
07-06-2004, 09:40 PM
Congtats. brian,when's the party? :alcoholic

Brian98GTP
07-06-2004, 09:54 PM
Haha.. Thanks Fred... :)
Im guessing the party will be close to the 11th of August... (my birffday!)
I'll post when I have it... anybody interested can come... (unless I say otherwise...)

what kind of dog are you looking at?

Dont have a specific 'type'... Tiny fur-balls are a big NO...
I guess whatever the humane society has that fits our criteria...

We'll see what the Wash.Co. humane has, and also the Milw. Co. one.....
It'll be mid August when we get one....
Know of anybody getting rid of one?? ...preferrably a younger one...?

Prince Valiant
07-06-2004, 10:27 PM
I know of someone getting rid of a 6-8 month old siberian husky...I'll ask if it's still available.

scubastang
07-06-2004, 10:28 PM
heh I am about your age and will be in the market for a house in probably 1-2 yrs. Can you PM for some details about home buying? I know a good amount but I thought I could get some tips :)

ohh yeah :pics

Brian98GTP
07-06-2004, 10:53 PM
heh I am about your age and will be in the market for a house in probably 1-2 yrs. Can you PM for some details about home buying? I know a good amount but I thought I could get some tips

Haha.. Im as "Green" as they come when it comes to home buying... but I'd be happy to share what Ive learned so far... I'll PM you tomorrow though.. Im tired... :goof It really isnt as hard as you would think it is.... I'll try and get some pics up too...

I know of someone getting rid of a 6-8 month old siberian husky...I'll ask if it's still available.

Thanks! That'd be great... I like the Husky's.. but I always felt sorry for them in the summer months.... :cool2:

Brian98GTP
07-07-2004, 10:38 PM
heh I am about your age and will be in the market for a house in probably 1-2 yrs. Can you PM for some details about home buying? I know a good amount but I thought I could get some tips

You got a PM... :thumbsup