PDA

View Full Version : track tonite!!!!!!

scottie K
07-25-2010, 01:21 AM
:rolfanything fast?????????????:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

scaleracer
07-25-2010, 02:09 AM
:rolfanything fast?????????????:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Couple alright cars but not from WI and a bunch of other safe racers! :rolleyes:

scottie K
07-25-2010, 09:34 AM
I heard some were going to set the world on fire ...... :alcoholic:alcoholic

Dr.Buick
07-25-2010, 09:43 AM

Sorry we had a death here. That takes my time instead of making a car go down the track.

scottie K
07-25-2010, 11:23 AM
Sorry we had a death here. That takes my time instead of making a car go down the track.

sorry to hear about your loss... i didnt know i was refering to yo going to the track .... i missed fire stone last nite sorry

scaleracer
07-25-2010, 04:21 PM

If you're referring to us I don't think 14.7's is setting the world on fire! Maybe the car should be set on fire though lmao!

Dr.Buick
07-25-2010, 06:00 PM
If you're referring to us I don't think 14.7's is setting the world on fire! Maybe the car should be set on fire though lmao!
Still faster than some people have. enjoy what you have, and the time with your son that is the important part

scaleracer
07-25-2010, 06:47 PM
Still faster than some people have. enjoy what you have, and the time with your son that is the important part

I post under this name Jim my dad doesn't post much so he is registered as triball now so we have seperate names. But yes I agree with that it's not the slowest and won't be the fastest gotta enjoy what we have and can afford. :thumbsup