PDA

View Full Version : Nascar Themed Transformers.....

MoCkiN U
07-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Got this in email from car domain. Pretty damn cool looking machines!

http://blog.cardomain.com/2010/07/13/nascar-transformers-spied-in-chicago/

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3202/3561/33004280259_large.jpg
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3202/3561/33004280267_large.jpg
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3202/3561/33004280264_large.jpg

GTSLOW
07-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Interesting.

nismodave
07-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Those are cool, I see the third is Montoyas car. :chair:

Goat Roper
07-23-2010, 09:46 PM
What are the chances they run into a Nascar race at the Chicago track, they were just filming in Chicago.

Karps TA
07-24-2010, 11:43 AM
Can't wait for Larry the Cable Guy to voice one of them continuing Bay's stereotype casting.

Should be easy for the Decepticon's to outrun them. Just make right turns.

A Junior car? Next thing you'll know they'll have him winning a race too. Talk about your fiction!

What will happen when you take Bay's spinning camera shots, while cars are driving in a circle? Is that how black holes are created?

Just one more reason for me to not bother seeing it in theaters.

Yooformula
07-24-2010, 12:04 PM
i think those shots pretty much guaranteed I wont be paying to see that movie. guess bay found a way to drag it down further....adding nascar to it!

73MACH
07-24-2010, 12:10 PM
I like the transformers movies for the action and special effects. I'm not a movie or tecky buff, so I don't have much knowledge to go by though. just my .02. The kids LOVE them to so it makes it easier to like. The race cars look cool. Where does a guy start when building one of those??? The guys who built alot of the stuff for the movies, i.e.-mechanics, fabricators, drivers, etc. should get some awards too!

GTSLOW
07-24-2010, 04:57 PM
Can't wait for Larry the Cable Guy to voice one of them continuing Bay's stereotype casting.

A Junior car? Next thing you'll know they'll have him winning a race too. Talk about your fiction!

What will happen when you take Bay's spinning camera shots, while cars are driving in a circle? Is that how black holes are created?

You are a very angry person inside.

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_results.php?city=Milwaukee&county=Milwaukee&state=WI&spec=166

nismodave
07-24-2010, 05:17 PM

i think those shots pretty much guaranteed I wont be paying to see that movie. guess bay found a way to drag it down further....adding nascar to it!

Holy Crap....Boo frickity Hoo....:chair:

So they used a couple of Nascar vehicles. They are not the First movie to use a sport/celeberty/fad to get people to see thier movie.:rolleyes:

94greenbandit
07-24-2010, 07:22 PM
I likey. I just think they look cool, nice addition to the movie

0TransAm0
07-24-2010, 07:30 PM
i think they look cool.

CATNHAT
07-24-2010, 08:55 PM
when is the last time a 3rd installment of ANY movie theme was any good?? Pirates of the Carribean--OK--Shrek--dump--Jaws-hot chili steamer dump--Harry Potter--who the fuck cares--

I just hope it is mildy entertaining and not ridiculously stupid, like Cadyshack II.

MoCkiN U
07-24-2010, 09:21 PM
All of the pirates movies I was a fan of. Not many sequel these days pull it off. Think last one that was close was American pie and they ended up ruining that one too.

As for these cars I like the creativity. I play with transformers mike everyone else but no where near a purist in thinking transformers of any movie of the sort should follow any lines.

Now having said that I hated the idea of karate kid so maybe I just blew that out the window?????

Yooformula
07-24-2010, 09:48 PM
whatever dave. I just think they look stupid. seemed like almost all of the vehicles in the movies could blend in adding to the movie but these shitboxes stick out like sore thumbs. nascar must have tossed some coin out there to get some facetime since more and more people seem to be losing their interest in it.

Karps TA
07-24-2010, 11:25 PM
The first movie was awesome. The second movie was horrible. The third movie from everything I've read and seen looks even worse. I'm not the first person to think those thoughts. Throwing in Nascar themed shit just is really dumb to me. The movie is going to make a billion dollars regardless. They don't need to pander to any other demographics to make the movie a "hit". Am I angry? not so much, I just like making jokes. But after the first movie I really did have high hopes for it being a pretty good movie series. And no Megan Fox? that alone makes it a Fail in my book. The chic they replaced her with is not even close to be as hot.