PDA

View Full Version : NWS - her parents must be proud

Cryptic
07-04-2004, 10:05 AM
some chic dancing to Britney in the dorms.. little does she know she'll become an overnight celebrity thanks to the interweb thinger

video (http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jschlege/Candy%20Rain%202.WMV)

Max 93
07-04-2004, 11:06 AM
:thumbsup not a big fan of pierced nipples though.

Cryptic
07-04-2004, 11:12 AM
not exactly the feature she needs to draw attention too

BAD LS1
07-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Chick is pretty damn hot though!!! i can look past the peircings i guess, im nota big fan of those either, The Bootay makes up for it! :hump2:

Brian98GTP
07-04-2004, 11:47 AM
Hell yeah!! I'd hit it!! :Hump

:rockwoot:

Rocket Power
07-04-2004, 12:10 PM
Thank god for high speed internet. :thumbsup

SlowStee
07-04-2004, 12:16 PM
GODDAMN that ass!!.....hey what happened to her boobs when the bra came off ? :D

Rocket Power
07-04-2004, 12:31 PM
LOL Yeah I thought that myself. All bra no Boobies :goof

FYGTBUG
07-04-2004, 12:31 PM
LOL here part 2 part 2 she gets nasty LOL (http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jschlege/Candy%20Gets%20Nasty.WMV) :banana "she needs my help" LOL

Rocket Power
07-04-2004, 12:34 PM
:wow :wow :wow :wow

Rocket Power
07-04-2004, 12:37 PM
El linko-removido

Max 93
07-04-2004, 12:42 PM
seems like a great girl to invite to parties :banana

FYGTBUG
07-04-2004, 12:46 PM
Can you go back to school at 36, I want to go to "Virginia" tech LOL

Max 93
07-04-2004, 12:49 PM
your never too old to go back to school. I'm willing to bet she could teach you a few things.

Milw96Cobra
07-04-2004, 02:44 PM
Eh... Looks like the "freshman 15" is starting to hit her though... Overall she's okay... like a 7.

I love it when they pan over to the guys and they're all mesmerized and ****...

Continuing to watch it now.... damn, she's starting to get a gut... downgrade her to like a 5.5 now.... all she can do is shake her hips... can't really dance...

Eh.. :sleep

ChevelleBabe88
07-04-2004, 02:56 PM
Chick is pretty damn hot though!!! i can look past the peircings i guess, im nota big fan of those either, The Bootay makes up for it! :hump2:

yeah Tom i bet u could look past those peircings LOL... :goof all u want is the azz LOL...love ya Tom LOL :D

SlowStee
07-04-2004, 02:58 PM
its all about the butt..........her small chest makes it look like she has a fuggin gut

ChevelleBabe88
07-04-2004, 03:05 PM
pfft...she doesn't really have any boobs my god sucks for her...she may be hot but...well...i guess she's lucky she has a butt then huh??

SlowStee
07-04-2004, 03:06 PM
pfft...she doesn't really have any boobs my god sucks for her...she may be hot but...well...i guess she's lucky she has a butt then huh??

the butt is all shes got left :D

ChevelleBabe88
07-04-2004, 03:10 PM
yeah i'll say LOL...im glad i got a butt and boobs LOL :thumbsup :thumbsup thank god!! :banana

SlowStee
07-04-2004, 03:12 PM
yeah i'll say LOL...im glad i got a butt and boobs LOL :thumbsup :thumbsup thank god!! :banana
how old are you again ?

ChevelleBabe88
07-04-2004, 03:17 PM
well i am 4 months away from being 16 LOL :thumbsup

SlowStee
07-04-2004, 03:18 PM
Wow, lol.....young'n :goof

ChevelleBabe88
07-04-2004, 03:21 PM
yeah i know LOL but ehhh...what r ya gonna do...!? :)

PB86MCSS
07-04-2004, 04:51 PM
A Gooooooo....yea, I'm pretty sure I'd poke her with my pole. :goof :banana :wow

You guys sound pretty picky for watching a chick dance/striptease for free :D. Shes pretty damn good looking and last time I checked, none of us are confused for being Brad Pitt :Hump .

BAD LS1
07-04-2004, 04:58 PM
Yeah she's gotta smokin ass and a kinky side... what more can a guy ask for? :rockwoot: and yeah i dont think she'd need a brown bag at all, The lights can stay on! :thumbsup

ChevelleBabe88
07-04-2004, 05:06 PM
MEN!!! :goof :goof :goof

Brian98GTP
07-04-2004, 11:30 PM
I agree.. An ass like that, and having a bit of 'Freak' in her, makes up for the lack in bewbies..... :thumbsup

I'd hit it until it was black 'n blue... :Hump

http://thelittlebaby.dhs.org/kenny/sweet/brakeforjailbait.jpg

ChevelleBabe88
07-04-2004, 11:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHA nice pic dude...i'm jail bait :thumbsup LOL

Ricky Bobby
07-04-2004, 11:54 PM
15 will get ya 30 or somethin like that, gotta like a freak though

ChevelleBabe88
07-05-2004, 12:20 AM
u know that has to really hurt getting ur nipples peirced :stare OMG i could feel that owwwwweeeee :wow

Ricky Bobby
07-05-2004, 12:52 AM
i hear when they get pierced they are really sensitive or something like that :goof

02hawk796
07-05-2004, 08:27 AM
Not nearly as good looking or entertaining as our own local net celebrity, and this "Candy" will never attain the Internet Legend status that Libby has, let alone Genre Pioneer status.
But since the full library of Libby is hard to come by, more entries are always welcome. That Delta Zeta chick from W Mich U was much hotter in appearance and action, tho. (than Candy)
JMO.

jon_we4
07-05-2004, 11:31 AM

18 eh? How's it goin? :D giggity

Cryptic
07-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Not nearly as good looking or entertaining as our own local net celebrity, and this "Candy" will never attain the Internet Legend status that Libby has, let alone Genre Pioneer status.
But since the full library of Libby is hard to come by, more entries are always welcome. That Delta Zeta chick from W Mich U was much hotter in appearance and action, tho. (than Candy)
JMO.

what in the hell are you talking about??

ChevelleBabe88
07-05-2004, 12:15 PM
18 eh? How's it goin? :D giggity
LOL yes i am going to be 16 in novemeber...and it's goin good me and my fine azz LOL LOL :rockwoot:

ChevelleBabe88
07-05-2004, 12:53 PM
i just can't get over how shittay of a dancer she is...for that song she needs like a pole or something...god! :-P and u guys are very picky....

Ricky Bobby
07-05-2004, 12:54 PM
well then just keep yo azz out of trouble then

93RedDevilZ28
07-05-2004, 12:57 PM

You mean to tell me you've never heard of libby hoeller, Madison's very own p0rn star?

ChevelleBabe88
07-05-2004, 12:58 PM
LOL i'll try LOL :cool2:

Ricky Bobby
07-05-2004, 12:59 PM
k good watch out for tommy though hes a trouble maker in that colorado LOL :rolf

just messin tommy

ChevelleBabe88
07-05-2004, 01:05 PM
yeah Tom is a trouble maker LOL :-P i got my eye on him right Tommy!!? :goof

Love ya Tom... :)

Ricky Bobby
07-05-2004, 01:26 PM
eye on tom or his camaro

ChevelleBabe88
07-05-2004, 01:57 PM
ok more like both... :thumbsup :-P

Rocket Power
07-05-2004, 02:20 PM
You mean to tell me you've never heard of libby hoeller, Madison's very own p0rn star?
I hadn't either but a quick search turned up some videos :wooo :wooo
She's a naughty girl !!!

Brian98GTP
07-05-2004, 03:40 PM
Links? :popcorn :rockwoot:

Rocket Power
07-05-2004, 04:43 PM
Removed the link If you want it PM me:3gears:

BAD LS1
07-05-2004, 05:48 PM
WHoa nice racing stripe!! :stare

This girl looks every bit of "barely 18" and likes toys :thumbsup

Bad-TSi
07-05-2004, 08:36 PM
Yup, I'm goin back to school!

ChevelleBabe88
07-05-2004, 09:53 PM
WHoa nice racing stripe!! :stare

This girl looks every bit of "barely 18" and likes toys :thumbsup

LOL Tom ur such a whore LOL u and those barely 18 year olds...oh...wait...i shouldn't talk LOL :-P

PB86MCSS
07-05-2004, 09:56 PM
The *gets nasty* video isn't working for me :(.

I'd guess shes pretty fun in bed from the looks of her and willing to do full frontal for a small crowd and camcorder. :D :Hump

Brian98GTP
07-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Dayyumm!!

If there's one thing better than seeing two HOTT CHIX making out with eachother..... its watching a HOTT CHIC Finger Bang herself.... :wow

Im going to enroll in college this fall... Who's with me??!!??!! :banana

ChevelleBabe88
07-05-2004, 10:11 PM
:goof :goof OMG!!MEN!! :goof :goof

Bad-TSi
07-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Im going to enroll in college this fall... Who's with me??!!??!! :banana
I'm all about "higher learning"! :Hump

GHOSST
07-06-2004, 12:08 AM
Hmmmm.... Should I really be looking at this at work???:thumbsup Well, thank goodness for the highspeed net anyways:headbang

02hawk796
07-06-2004, 09:12 AM

Libby Hoeller went to local Catholic all-girls High school, which received funding from American University Women (or whatever) for computer training and equipment, and the girls would brag that they "knew all about computers, and were teaching/tutoring the boys they knew" - or, at least, according to the Urinal Sentinal article from 98 or so.
Libby graduates and goes to UW-Madison for college, B/f stays here, goes to UWM. They utilize the net, webcams etc for chatting, and her little shows for him - possibly something called "e-postcards" format, whatever. B/f finds out she's been getting jiggy wit the Madtown homies when he thought they were still an exclusive pair, still her frosh year. B/f posts & distributes vids with each having her name, ph #, address, e-mail addy, etc - maybe to friends & family, or just commonly available as revenge, and they get copied all over the net. Most copies had the intro info edited off at some point.
Considered to be "Internet Legend" level, many consider her to be one of the first (and much more popular/well known) to have been "revenged" this way, and all of these others are unimaginative successors. As such, she is/was truly a pioneer of the genre which now seems quite common.
This board had a link once to one of the vids, either during the "NWS Forum" period, or before that. Link was to something like flabber.nl or similar, I think that vid file was "dancing_slut" or somesuch. The whole shebang was discussed by Howard Stern on his radio show after it had built up steam for a year or two. Worldwide net fame of the caliber few can achieve, and I've met people abroad who ask about it when they hear "Milwaukee", so she might be "what Milw & Mad are know for". Will there ever be a more famous local celeb? I don't think Les Paul cuts it, nor Liberace. I'm not sure Heather Graham carries the same net cred with WI-association instead of Hollywood.
Also possible an early case of major "OWNage" since the Am Univ Women funded the girls-only computer education, and maybe she thought she knew more about the net than she did, and maybe the b/f performed this world-class OWNage.
She has never been a willing participant, and her parents, g-parents, friends, and classmates from the local brew-town area get kinda postal about it, I guess.

Are you up to snuff, now? Get with the program, noob!
Of course, this could all be b.s. Heh heh heh.

02hawk796
07-06-2004, 09:28 AM
Well, gee. Now that I've coughed up a brief synopsis, I find I can't get those links to play, and I've never seen the full collection, either.
Think you could return the favor by hosting a copy of those for a little bit, where we (specifically, I) can access them?
Thanks a bunch.

02hawk796
07-06-2004, 09:42 AM
OK, now I remember one.

Phil Katz. Probably has more net fame than Libby, or at least should have by all rights. But I'm not sure if he's associated with Milwaukee or even WI, or just as tech guru of common omnipresence.
But he's dead, RIP. All those dang OTB dancers wore him out.

02hawk796
07-06-2004, 10:07 AM

Weeellllllll, I think the title of Madison's very own p0rn star would more likely go to Allyssa Alps. Or, to a lesser degree (please don't tell her I said that), Reno Knight. But Reno didn't actually attend any HS in Madison proper.
They both worked hard towards their "stardom" (and made money from it), whereas nobody really thinks Libby ever intended for the world to see her (solo video) performances (nor gotten any gains from it, or given permission for distribution). She apparently just slept around, and I keep hearing women saying that's a perfectly OK thing for chicks to do, so they defend her actions.

02hawk796
07-06-2004, 10:43 AM

Oh, were you referring to the Delta Zeta Chick? Sorry, you weren't clear.

might try
http://tjnr.web1000.com/

and get the "dzslut" and/or "dzslut2" files.
This Western Mich U girl got booted from her sorority, lost her scholarship, dropped out of school.

http://www.freeones.com/hitit.gif
http://www.freeones.com/love-smiley-076.gif

Sexy83TA
07-06-2004, 10:45 AM
Natalie you just have to ignore it. I could have commented with each added responce to this thread but I dont want to come off like a freaky *****. I for one have some issues with **** like that, but thats just me and I realize this whole board is men, and......thats just the way men are. For some reason they like to delude themselves into believing they have to see the naked female form at all times, and amazingly pick out things wrong with them even though, they themselves, most often times should be the ones working on their own image since they are no prize either.

02hawk796
07-06-2004, 11:20 AM

Oh, were you referring to the Delta Zeta Chick? Sorry, you weren't clear.

might try
http://tjnr.web1000.com/

and get the "dzslut" and/or "dzslut2" files.
This Western Mich U girl got booted from her sorority, lost her scholarship, dropped out of school.

http://www.freeones.com/hitit.gif
http://www.freeones.com/love-smiley-076.gif

Sexy83TA
07-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Is there any specific reason that on a car message board there is a need to post **** links and movies on here?!?

SlowStee
07-06-2004, 11:25 AM
hey it says NWS, dont look or read if you dont like it :-P

Sexy83TA
07-06-2004, 11:27 AM
Too bad I dont know the the fuck NWS stands for. And Im just saying, that I really dont think that it needs to be posted. PM eachother if you really feel the need to share that sorta material.

02hawk796
07-06-2004, 11:28 AM
Links? :popcorn :rockwoot:

You might try

http://pics.sjeemz.nl/libby/

if this works, you could save them to a disc for me, pretty please. I can make arrangements to pick it up.

SlowStee
07-06-2004, 11:28 AM
NOT WORK SAFE, which means its naughty, and dont get offended by it.....its all in fun....no ones being completely serious :punch: :goof

Sexy83TA
07-06-2004, 11:31 AM
No Comment.

SlowStee
07-06-2004, 11:35 AM
right..now you hate ME..lol

02hawk796
07-06-2004, 11:36 AM
Too bad I dont know the the fuck NWS stands for. And Im just saying, that I really dont think that it needs to be posted. PM eachother if you really feel the need to share that sorta material.

Not Work Safe.

Generally, this refers to material which is objectional or unsensitive in some way, and which might cause a firing, discrimiation, or harrassment suit if seen by coworkers. Often some sort of p0rn, naughty joke or cartoon, or something non-worklike that will make you laugh so hard your boss will come over and see why you aren't WORKING at WORK.

I am sorry you found out the hard way. I wonder if that's in the Rules or FAQ for this board.
Also, NSFW is Not Safe For Work. Both are common on net forums.

BAD LS1
07-06-2004, 11:42 AM
Calm down now people... LOL we just need to respect the ladies of the board opinion's. After all its one of their kind that is technically making women look bad by doing this naughty stuff so if i was a chick i would be pissed too i guess LOL.

NWS doesnt exactly tell you all the details you have to admit, it could be anything from naughty girls, to people getting ran over my cars etc...

But in this case it was pretty obviously labled but we still need to respect the women's opinion IMHO.

GRNDNL
07-06-2004, 12:33 PM
Is there any specific reason that on a car message board there is a need to post **** links and movies on here?!?

Maybe I'm just the old man around here but I agree with this, I thought this board was for Auto Enthusiasts of all "Ages"...........I would like to think a 15 year-old would be welcome here....... :eek:

JMO..........

b4mytm
07-06-2004, 01:45 PM
I have to agree with Sexy83TA from a female's point of view,and even more so with GRNDNL because kids can come on here and just with a click of a link see ****(yes I know that some may be able to get it some other ways).

I know of a few 15 and under members over at BCSM that may check out the link to BCM that we have posted and in turn check out the links you post.
Makes me think we should take the link for BCM off of our site.

I am not trying to cause trouble here.I really don't care what you guys look at....I personally don't care to look at it,so I don't,but maybe you need the NWS forum again.

SlowStee
07-06-2004, 02:48 PM
i see a simple solution, bring back the AAG forum, or an NWS forum, that way people who are "sensitive" to the material dont have to look at it.... :)

PB86MCSS
07-06-2004, 06:44 PM
For some reason they like to delude themselves into believing they have to see the naked female form at all times, and amazingly pick out things wrong with them even though, they themselves, most often times should be the ones working on their own image since they are no prize either.

I don't think we feel we have to see naked females at all times but if someone is going to *delude themselves* like making a striptease and have it obviously recorded and shown to people on the internet then its kinda tough to make people who watch it seem like nasty perverts...its not like a peeping tom or something.

I agree about the picking her apart, shes hot and like I mentioned, no one here is a supermodel last I checked :D.

Is it wrong to be on here? Tough to say whats right and wrong regarding the internet sometimes. Some people would say the parents should be supervising or have some controls for a kid whos on the net'. Its up the admins IMO...

There was a NWS forum...if you don't want to see it you don't have to, regarding being an adult and having free choice. I don't think anyone made someone sit through it :D.

Lastly, any red blooded male that sees a link to something like that will probably check it out, as many females would do so if it was a guy. I think its human nature to want(or at least be curious) to see an attractive naked body of the opposite sex. :goof

Rocket Power
07-06-2004, 07:05 PM
I can see your guys point about kids under 18. So I removed the link I put on.

GHOSST
07-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Hmmm.... its amazing how a thread grows when it has a naked chick in it:thumbsup, fast too:rockwoot:

Yooformula
07-07-2004, 01:36 AM
We once had the NWS forum but we werent able to prevent anyone from entering it, so in essence there was no difference between that and a NWS heading. I agree with both sides but at the same time, parents SHOULD be monitoring what their kids read and should have parental locks on what can/cant be seen. If anything I would think my avatar would have raised a brow but I will change that soon. We are tying to allow the members to monitor themselves as adults so with taht being said hopefully in the future, posts like this wont become commonplace.

ChevelleBabe88
07-07-2004, 03:13 PM
Calm down now people... LOL we just need to respect the ladies of the board opinion's. After all its one of their kind that is technically making women look bad by doing this naughty stuff so if i was a chick i would be pissed too i guess LOL.

NWS doesnt exactly tell you all the details you have to admit, it could be anything from naughty girls, to people getting ran over my cars etc...

But in this case it was pretty obviously labled but we still need to respect the women's opinion IMHO.

LOL thanks Tom for sticking up for us woman...AT LEAST SOMEONE DOES!! :) hehe :goof

Bad-TSi
07-07-2004, 05:54 PM
All I gotta say is...
edited due to image that can seen without use of a link.

Cryptic
07-07-2004, 10:02 PM
tom, quit kissing ass :goof

Prince Valiant
07-07-2004, 10:12 PM
tom, quit kissing ass :goof but that's his angle with the ladies
:goof

BAD LS1
07-07-2004, 10:34 PM
:rolf :rolf

Pucker up butter cup :goof

ChevelleBabe88
07-08-2004, 04:44 PM
LOL niiice Tom how long did it take u to come up with that one?? :thumbsup i think it's funny how u suck up lol I love it! :banana

93RedDevilZ28
07-08-2004, 06:09 PM
so in one thread we go from a nice blonde doing a dance and strip show for us :Hump , to a women's rights movement :argue , to how tom tries to hook it up with the womens :licky .....crazyiness...only on BCM.

ChevelleBabe88
07-08-2004, 06:46 PM
yeah interesting isn't it!!?? :banana

Ricky Bobby
07-08-2004, 07:26 PM
always about tommy LOL :goof

ChevelleBabe88
07-08-2004, 07:32 PM
of course it wouldn't be a thread without talking about him...im j/k kidding TOMMY!! u know i'm kiddin' :goof

Cryptic
07-08-2004, 07:49 PM
I'm sorry but I gotta
http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/images/attentionwhore1.jpg

Syclone0044
07-08-2004, 08:00 PM
:redx: I have a good feeling what that picture is though, and I'm laughing my ASS off!!! :rolf

Cryptic
07-08-2004, 08:49 PM
fixed the link

Brian98GTP
07-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Haha.. nice pic Andy.. :thumbsup

Looks like another thread to use those useless pictures in!!! :banana

http://thelittlebaby.dhs.org/kenny/sweet/attention_whore.jpg

:-P

PB86MCSS
07-08-2004, 10:19 PM
I like boobs.

ChevelleBabe88
07-09-2004, 04:45 PM
:fire :asshole :asshole :asshole :fire

i'm done... :guns1 :punch:

93RedDevilZ28
07-10-2004, 06:20 PM
:fire :asshole :asshole :asshole :fire

i'm done... :guns1 :punch:

all that cos the poor guy said he likes boobs?

Rocket Power
07-10-2004, 11:26 PM
From someone who has "Got Boobs ?" under her username? :goof

PB86MCSS
07-11-2004, 01:22 AM
Good point Jamie :rolf

I hope that response was not because of my statement. Thats just me being silly, in a very silly(although entertaining :D ) thread.

I'm assuming(makes an ASS of U and ME :D ) that response to a post before mine...if not I am sorry but please take a joke.

ChevelleBabe88
07-11-2004, 02:32 PM

I wasn't talking to him i wasn't mad about that...i was talking about the pictures posted...before he posted "i like boobs" :rolleyes:

Brian98GTP
07-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Take a joke.... didnt you see the " :-P " in the posts?? Christ!!
..sorry if you took it seriously.

:rolleyes:

SlowStee
07-11-2004, 04:34 PM
bah...stupid girls ruin all the fun :goof

ChevelleBabe88
07-11-2004, 05:01 PM
w/e...i'm sorry i "RUINED" all ur lil fun! and im sorry i didn't see the " :-P " in the post i was looking more at the picture...

GHOSST
07-12-2004, 12:42 AM
Nat Nat.... stirring up trouble??? :thumbsup

ChevelleBabe88
07-12-2004, 03:32 PM
i'm sorry JIMBO!! yes i am LOL :thumbsup I AM ASHAMED... :crying :)

GHOSST
07-13-2004, 05:10 AM
hey now, we all need some amusement:thumbsup, remember, you rock:rockwoot:

ChevelleBabe88
07-13-2004, 02:16 PM
tee-hee yeahhh i guess I ROCK!! :rockwoot:

unforgiven302
07-13-2004, 04:26 PM
PM me the link to the video! lol

Knyghtmare
07-13-2004, 07:18 PM
PM me the link to the video! lol

Hmmm I didnt see it either, so I dont know what all the fuss is about. So me too. :D

SlowStee
07-13-2004, 11:07 PM
you guys missed all the fun :D