PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know the guy that had\has the green ligenfelter turbo corvette?

Nickerz
07-18-2010, 06:17 PM
I really want to formally thank the guy for something he said to me about 7 years ago.

Lash
07-18-2010, 09:17 PM
I really want to formally thank the guy for something he said to me about 7 years ago.

And that was?

Todd Z
07-18-2010, 09:40 PM
That Lingenfelter cars go BOOM!

1997 Trans-Am
07-18-2010, 10:14 PM
And that was?

x2!

Nickerz
07-27-2010, 12:23 AM
It wasn't anything really that special, but it just echo'd in my head for a long time. I stalked him in a pick'n'save parking lot and asked him for a ride. Took a ride and asked him what it took to be able to buy such a rad ride and he said

"Mortgage your life"

Which sounds kinda goofy, but he perfectly conveyed how hard you have to work to make it. I always kind of remembered that. I also remembered how he talked about how he was some soft of land surveying consultant, which made me think about how important it is to be a master of your field. Either way, I just wanted to thank him.

Smokey1226
07-27-2010, 12:26 AM
Very cool story, i did basically the same thing earlier this year. Wrote a letter to every person that really had a huge impact on my life and where i am today, weather it was giving me a job to taking care of me when i was in a hospital bed for 6 months, all the way to just doing something neat like you were talking about that really had a huge impact on me.

Felt great doing it, and i got a lot of calls back from those people saying how touching it was to recieve my letters. So i really hope you end up finding the guy!

Nickerz
05-26-2011, 09:33 PM
Bump