PDA

View Full Version : good people are still out there.....

Turbo-Triumph
07-16-2010, 04:00 PM
yesterday i ran out of gas in my csrt4, within site of a gas station in s. milwaukee. after pushing the car myself for a bit, and completely killing my legs, not only did 1 person stop, but 2 did! i couldnt afford a gas can, so pushing was my only option. ide just like to say that i thought this city lost all morals, due to a recent run in were a kind gesture on my part just ended up making me feel dumb, but im glad it hasnt. thanks too the people who stopped, and all refused me buying them a soda (i know it wasnt much of an offer....) you all made my life a bunch easier, and honestly changed my veiws on the general public. i urge everyone to double think just driving past the lone man pushing a 3240lb car. my work boots felt 100 pounds a peice, and i truly appreciated the help.

TheRX7Project
07-16-2010, 05:28 PM
you're gonna need a fuel pump soon if you keep running that thing out of gas, Bob.

05caddyext
07-16-2010, 05:29 PM
If you couldn't afford a gas can how did you put gas in the car?

srt4eh
07-16-2010, 05:58 PM
I ran out of gas in my nsrt4 once...that sucked.

Nix
07-16-2010, 06:30 PM
I've stopped and helped people in your shoes before.

I've also been in your shoes before in the City of Waukesha by Frame Park and people were nice enough to help me.

If ever Im in the situation to help out 9 times out of 10 I will. As long as I don't strain my back too much. (spinal fusion 7 years ago on Junly 15th) :crying

awsomeears
07-16-2010, 06:46 PM
I help people like that all the time, once I helped a dude push his POS about a block up hill into a parking lot.........

His battery was dead so I brought out my Jump pack ( Always have one :) ) and fired him up, he smiled and that was about it.......

I ALMOST FUCKING SMASHED HIS FACE IN, NO SHAKING OF THE HAND OR THANK YOU !!!

But can let one bad apple ruin it for others so I continue helping people

Holeshot
07-16-2010, 06:49 PM
Pay it forward and Karma will reward you.

Turbo-Triumph
07-16-2010, 08:27 PM
you're gonna need a fuel pump soon if you keep running that thing out of gas, Bob.

If you couldn't afford a gas can how did you put gas in the car?

lol james affording gas, a planned expense, is different than dropping 10bucks on something you hope to never use again. and btw, if the roads werent detoured for some reason id'a made it.

Turbo-Triumph
07-16-2010, 08:28 PM

:thumbsup yes im starting to believe this is true

Yooformula
07-16-2010, 09:05 PM

hells yeah! I ALWAYS stop to help someone in need because I would hope someone would stop to help us if in need.

pjturkey
07-17-2010, 03:28 AM
lol james affording gas, a planned expense, is different than dropping 10bucks on something you hope to never use again. and btw, if the roads werent detoured for some reason id'a made it.

It seems like EVERYTHING is detoured. Literally....college ave has been FUBAR for the past 2 years, Layton's screwed, I94 from where I work in Franksville to South Milwaukee is all messed up, 27th st. is gayed up....Hell, they just tore up the sidewalk in front of my house becuase the tree roots raised it up a couple inches. My world is now one huge Conf*cktion project that never ends. Is this the stimulus crap at work? Seems like way more construction then I ever remember!!

GTSLOW
07-17-2010, 08:14 AM
Plus south milwaukee is still a somewhat decent place. Just depends what part of town your in :goof

brotherbenn83
07-19-2010, 11:50 AM

Maybe you should buy a cheap gas can and keep it in your car for next time.