PDA

View Full Version : 1995 S10 Blazer 2wd and 1997 Pontiac Bonneville For Sale

pOrk
07-14-2010, 07:59 PM
1995 Blazer LS, fully loaded w/ Viper Alarm ( remote start ), new brakes tires fuel pump plugs wires runs GREAT. Aftermarket HID H4 Conversion Headlights 160,000 miles, very well kept and only a dime sized spot of surface rust on he inside lip of the rear wheel well. Not noticeable from 5 feet away. All maint. done at Hall Chevrolet. It IS as clean as it looks in the photos, this truck is from the south ( Southern Indiana ) and really is in great shape for its age. The rear bumper is dented up and the trailer hitch is there but shouldn't be used, other then that everything works great. Has newish battery and brakes, and I had a new heater core installed this last winter. Tires in GREAT shape $2250

1997 Pontiac Bonneville, Only downside to this car mechanically is the fact the AC doesn't work, has power everything and rides like a caddy. Only reason for sale is looking for something with more cargo space. Mileage will go up as its my daily driver, but currently at 108,000 with all maint. done at Hall Chevrolet. Bike rack not included at this price. Has 2 new tires ( both replaced within the last month ), heat works GREAT, brakes great, runs awesome etc etc. Paint isn't perfect, I bought the car from original owner who must have done a ton of grocery shopping, both sides of the car have very small nicks on plastic door bumpers from other car doors bumping into it. Nothing serious, just hate to have you show up thinking its perfect and see these little dabs of touch up paint. $2950

Give me a call to discuss details or set up a time to take a look - Eric 414 531 4552

I have the hubcaps, just not in on one of the photos. They are included in the sale.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/03%20GMC/lisablazercleanedup.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/thegreenpOrk/97%20Bonneville/black.jpg

CobaltSSTuner
07-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Blazer 4wd?

RanJer
07-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Blazer 4wd?

Says in the thread title it's 2wd..