PDA

View Full Version : New Job

Waver
07-14-2010, 04:08 PM
As some of you saw on my facebook, I am no longer at Northpoint Ford. It came to the point where business had slowed down to where I had to make a tough decision as to if I should stay there and try to stick it out, or go to where there was a bit more traffic, I.E. more oppertunity. I am now at a different Ford store, so that is where you can find me (not saying names so that I dont piss off any of the sponsors). I want to thank Mark for giving me the oppertunity to learn the business, as well for giving me a job when I got out of the hospital. I really appreciate it, but now it is time to move on.
I am posting this, because some of the members on here have bought from me, and I wanted to let every one know that I have a new place, but I will still take care of them.

outlawgibbs
07-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Congrats on the new job.

0TransAm0
07-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Congrats on the new job hope it works out for the better!
pm me if you want.
any closer to racine? and still ford or GM? i still haven't bought my truck. going to wait till october/november when the wifes car is payed off.. any website that i can look at the new/used trucks they have in stock?
thanks
Mike

Crawlin
07-14-2010, 04:15 PM
Gotta go where you gotta go. Hopefully you stayed within the group.

Grass is not always greener though, especially in that business.

I truly hope everything works out for you! You know I'll be hitting you up in the next month or two as the lease is coming up and I need to start looking.

Chris

JOHN 86GT
07-21-2010, 05:14 AM
know that I have a new place, but I will still take care of them.

PM me your best (cash) price on a 2010 focus . Must have auto and moonroof . Blues or silver .

thanks

GTSLOW
07-21-2010, 07:55 AM
Any '11 fiestas?