PDA

View Full Version : It's building

Lash
07-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Sonnen:

“I’m here because I beat up everybody who got in my way. I beat every champion there’s ever been except one and I’ve stuck my finger in his chest for four years and he wouldn’t fight me. He fought a one-legged Canadian, a math teacher from Ohio and a bunch of guys who weren’t even good enough to hold their spot in the company. His running is done, his 15 minutes of fame are up and I’m gonna bring it to an abrupt halt. Anderson Silva’s hurt a lot of people. A couple of those guys are my friends — and I don’t have a lot of friends. That bothers me a lot. It’s a payback thing, absolutely. Let’s get rid of this guy. Anderson Silva’s really the nuisance, he’s truly the problem, we’ve all had it with him. There’s one guy that wants to fight him and there’s one guy with the skills to beat him.”

Silva's responce:

“We’ll see. Chael as a fighter is a good politician. He thinks he knows something. He’s talking trash yet again. He’s not disrespecting me, he’s disrespecting every opponent I’ve ever faced.”

“You either want to be a fighter or a gangster. I chose to be a fighter. If I hadn’t, I’d be a policeman, so it would be a big problem. But I chose to be a fighter. Chael doesn’t know what he wants to be yet, he has to decide what he is. I’m going to keep doing what I’m doing and, as always, I’ll have a good fight. I’m going to show my technical superiority, like I always do.”

Z28Envy
07-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Sonnen will be knocked out early in the first round!!!

94greenbandit
07-13-2010, 11:22 AM
Love to hear what Sonnen has to say after he gets knocked out

hrsp
07-14-2010, 01:28 AM
oh boy....

BigSnailBuick
07-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Silva will KO Sonnen round 1. End thread :durr

Steadyasshegoes
07-28-2010, 09:21 PM
He'll get beyond the first round as he is too stupid to stay down. Once he gets tired of getting hit all of the time, he will then get KO'd.

T-Bag
07-28-2010, 10:00 PM
I think Sonnen and Vitor Belfort are going to tag team Ed Soares and finally murder that piece of shit.