PDA

View Full Version : huge favor, need help putting a custom together quick...

pOrk
07-11-2010, 10:18 PM
A good friend of mine is getting married aug 14th and really really wans his truck there, its an s10 that's bagged body dropped 350 swapped shaved huge stereo blah blah blah.

Problem is its in pieces and needs to be painted, he paints but can't get it together himself in time. I've been over there helping plumb his air the last few days and we had to pull the motor again tonight due to a bottom end issue. Anyways, we need to finish wiring run brake lines shorten driveshaft install interior and get it ready for paint. Anyone want to spin a wrench and get this kids truck done? He has had it for 6 or 7 years, and works his balls off and I think it would be great if he could have his truck there, afterall its how he met his woman. Lemme know via pm if you want to help, I'll be there almost everyday till its done wether we make it by his wedding day or not.

srt4eh
07-12-2010, 04:42 PM
I could probably lend a hand...I dunno anything about trucks but I am good at taking orders :) I'll be in town Thursday night...

pOrk
07-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Tonight and Thursday are the only nights I wont be there this week, I am going on a charter fishing trip with some guys at work Thursday. Oops, Friday either have a rehearsal dinner to attend ( GHEY!!! )

GTSLOW
07-12-2010, 07:03 PM
I could probably lend a hand...I dunno anything about trucks but I am good at taking orders :) I'll be in town Thursday night...

When are you putting in your recruiting packet? :goof

srt4eh
07-15-2010, 03:41 PM
Recruiting? No thanks....lol.