PDA

View Full Version : Brewers game, Woman hit in the head by a bottle.

Firefighter Z
07-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Went to a Brewers game last night for my Bachlor Party, which by the way was a good game in all up until a incident happend in the stands.

We were sitting in Section 111 Row 14 when all of a sudden I seen a bottle come sailing down and hit a woman in the head (Same seating section as we were, about row 8 far right side). She stood up and proceeded to attempt to walk out but while doing so she fainted before she ever got to the stairs.

Medical was pretty quick to respond, but that whole entire section I was in was standing and looking at the upper decks. Turns out that the bottle came from the 3rd deck (4 decks total). People from that section of the deck knew what was going on and were pointing out who did it. Security and MPD were flocking every where and most likely arrested whom ever.

I'm just wondering if anyone was watching last night's news and saw that on there...

DirtyMax
07-11-2010, 08:02 AM
Nice seats!

Rocket Power
07-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Bachelor party? Shouldn't you have been at a nudie bar?:goof

Lash
07-11-2010, 08:32 AM
I thought they only sold the plastic bottles at the game?

Mr Twigbert
I didn't hear anything..

I am working tdays game at 11 AM.. I sure hope I don't have to deal w/ any problems.. Time and a half pay makes me want to work even less... =)

jbiscuit
This unfortunately is the new cool thing to do. The upper deck chucks stuff over the edge onto the fans below. A few weeks ago we were sitting in the left field bleachers and so dickheads above were throwing handfuls of skittles onto our section. That turned into half eaten pieces of hot dog and ice etc. Why people have to act like idiots and ruin a game for others I have no idea. I hope they got the guy that threw the bottle!! That could have killed someone

Firefighter Z
07-11-2010, 08:55 AM
The bottle was a water bottle half full... I got hit in the back of the head with a sucker a 1.5 year old threw at me and then he started throwing his cars... I wasn't upset with the kid or parents cause they knew when to put it away.

No we didnt go to any nudie bars, we figured we have more drinking money LOL. We were downtown after the game.

What pissed me off the most were the damn beach balls going onto the field. I swear they had to call TIME almost every 10 minutes.

The seats were sweet, 50.00 a ticket for 4 guys well we got it for 25.00 a ticket. 100.00 well spent.

1997 Trans-Am
07-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Must of been a bad day or something. Ive been there and never had problem at all with stuff interfering with the game or people. It was a cubs game too when i went, figured there would be problems but everyone seemed to be fine.

flyin_blue_egg
07-11-2010, 10:26 AM
I didn't hear anything..

I am working tdays game at 11 AM.. I sure hope I don't have to deal w/ any problems.. Time and a half pay makes me want to work even less... =)

you work for MPD i see...ever spend anytime as the liason at the jail??

Silver03SRT
07-11-2010, 10:57 AM
I didn't hear anything..

Are you on the bikes or walking around?

lordairgtar
07-11-2010, 05:32 PM
How do you ride a bike in the stadium?

Korndogg
07-11-2010, 06:45 PM
How do you ride a bike in the stadium?

pretty sure he meant outside....

PureSound15
07-11-2010, 07:16 PM
I was there and didn't see that happen, but I did see people throwing stuff (Including the beach ball that fell on the field 5 times during the game!)

Silver03SRT
07-11-2010, 11:23 PM
pretty sure he meant outside....

Yes sir.
Our group got surrounded by like 6 cops and 4 miller park security for being in the parking lot in the 3rd inning. Turned out I knew one of the officers but still had to go into the game.

Silver86
07-12-2010, 10:58 AM
think i was also at that game... didnt see anything... we had seats in the 212section.

the beach balls were quite annoying...

i know that you cant do some sort of # you and txt to report problems... not sure if that really does does anything if reported.