PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo 5 New Trailer

nismodave
07-06-2010, 03:44 PM
November release....I hope. Going to have Top Gear test Track on it.

I might have to buy a ps3.:thumbsup

pSqWYI5GP_Y

LIL EVO
07-06-2010, 04:09 PM
I played it at Summerfest in the PS3 semi.

Pretty damn neat!

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
07-06-2010, 04:35 PM
At least they spun out Gordon in the trailer.

Not too impressed with that series anymore. I've got the first 4 and Forza wins hand down.

Mudd Runner
07-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Been waiting since the $40 demo for this to come out but it keeps getting pushed back im really hoping for an epic game. Cant wait for wrc on the game.

Karps TA
07-06-2010, 07:59 PM
I bought a PS3 almost 2 years ago for this game. Needless to say, I'm still waiting patiently.

Flicktitty
07-06-2010, 08:07 PM
by the time this comes out we will all be driving flying cars.

shit's been being made for what like 4 years now?

Yooformula
07-06-2010, 09:08 PM
by the time this comes out we will all be driving flying cars.

shit's been being made for what like 4 years now?

probably waiting for another version of Forza to make sure they got all of the final tweaks..:rolf

Flicktitty
07-06-2010, 09:17 PM
probably waiting for another version of Forza to make sure they got all of the final tweaks..:rolf

lol. no shit.

Rumor has it there will be no more Forza's though?

Silver86
07-06-2010, 09:40 PM
looks good... but imo the game lost all its hype years ago... and when they added nascar :rolleyes:

Yooformula
07-06-2010, 10:08 PM
lol. no shit.

Rumor has it there will be no more Forza's though?

really? I dont play much of it anymore but IMO, I dont know how much better it can get aside from paid for add on tracks and updated cars. glad they never added nascar to it either:rolleyes:

TheRX7Project
07-07-2010, 07:54 AM
^^ NASCAR is and isn't there. The "stock cars" are there and there are 3 ovals... but it's not "NASCAR". All-stock stock cars around the ovals is fun as hell though, you really have to know how to draft properly.

As for GT5... maybe it'll come out someday. I too had GT1-4 and loved them, but FM3 is hands down better than them (as well it should be since it came out how many years later). I won't be buying a PS3.

I haven't heard the rumor about no more Forza's... however I wouldn't be surprised. The flak Turn10 took from this last one for numerous reasons may have made them abandon it. The FM3 official website forum isn't much more than a big bitch session.

Karps TA
07-07-2010, 08:01 AM
I liked the Forza games, but I have to say I never got as addicted to them as I did any of the GT games. Now whether that has more to do with me getting older and not diving into games as much as I used to, or the replayability of the Forza games I can't say.

I would still be playing GT games 6-12 months after they came out, where I was bored with Forza within a month.