PDA

View Full Version : Great Time at GT Track Days

nismodave
06-29-2010, 06:20 PM
First off Id like to thank Todd Zimmer and Gregg Miller for putting on a great event. They put in a TON of time to make it run smoothly. I was glad to be a part of it with Coop, Joe, Ben, Josh, and all others today and Mon. Todd and Gregg had everyone prepared to do thier job, epecially those of us that had never worked a track day.

And from the people I talked to today, they said its one of the BEST they have been to.

Second, Im completly addicted to doing track time with the 240. I really wish I had better brakes on. With a suggestion on tire pressure from Turtle and adjusting the struts the car really came alive. And it certianly held its own on the straights.

Too bad I puked the gasket between the turbo and mani when a sutd broke.

I have never pushed my car like I did in those sessions. Ive owned it for 10 years and even though I know the cars limits, I learned alot more about its characteristics from the time at RA.:thumbsup

LIZMO
06-29-2010, 06:26 PM
i enjoyed going for 5 plus laps in ur car too!!!
i <3 ur car.

ill post up the videos later tonite k!

stealthy1ss
06-29-2010, 06:54 PM
I would also like to thank Todd and Greg for putting on this event. Hopefully I will have my car ready to go next year. Todd, again thanks for getting me a ride in the C6 Z06. Nothing like going 160+ down the home stretch!! :headbang

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
06-29-2010, 06:56 PM
Definatly agree with Dave for the great event. Well organized and everything went smooth.

Very glad I was able to participate with tech and the event.

Josepy
06-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Had a blast. Cannot wait til next year. Thanks Todd and Greg

Reverend Cooper
06-29-2010, 10:22 PM
X 11 Billionty trillionty.Doesn't get much better.

WhatsADSM
06-29-2010, 11:40 PM
So what's the word Todd... You going to host another one later on in the year?

Really sad I missed this one, it just wasn't in the cards for me. But the good news is, it sounds like there are few more on BCM that will be addicted to track days!