PDA

View Full Version : A forum for complaining about products and services???

GRM-REPR
06-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Sorry if this has been suggested before but it sounds like a worthy idea for a good forum. It could help people here that are stressed about having a bad product experience, rotten customer service experience and by simply "complaining" about it, others here could offer advice or even add their own nightmare experience to it.

I know a lot of "complaining" gets done in other forums but a forum for complaining and only complaining; could clear up the other forums.

Just my opinion but would be interesting to see what others would say about this suggestion or even expand my ideas.

(Could start with my Sprint experience :mad: )

Jon

GRM-REPR
07-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Huh... I thought this was a good idea.....

hrsp
07-22-2010, 10:00 PM
i like it...help steer people clear of crappy business!!

Yooformula
07-23-2010, 09:01 AM
a single thread could be posted and stickied instead of an entire forum section. if it got bigger and needed room, we could always look into it, otherwise try it out and see.

pOrk
07-23-2010, 03:47 PM
This whole forum is used for complaining, look at for example:

every thread

PureSound15
07-23-2010, 03:58 PM
This whole forum is used for complaining, look at for example:

every thread

^ Great example of a complaint :)

CATNHAT
07-26-2010, 10:20 PM
Direct TV sucks
Banks suck
Insurance companies suck
Mcdonalds sucks
TW cable sucks
Microsoft sucks
Lawnmowing sucks
Pulling weeds sucks
Sobriety sucks
:chair:

GRM-REPR
08-03-2010, 02:09 PM
a single thread could be posted and stickied instead of an entire forum section. if it got bigger and needed room, we could always look into it, otherwise try it out and see.

It was just a thought. We all seem to complain about something (Yes, I'm trying very hard not to be the jerk I was on here before:) ) but I figured it would give people a chance to express disgust with a product or service. That way others could avoid the pit-fall of buying or getting service from that place.

Also, it would clean up the other forums of all complaints and moaning of similar issues that seem to fill up other forums where it's either off subject of the forum or someone just really wants to rant about an issue.

Plus honest advice could be given, specific services or products to be ranted about and a solution to that person's dilemma.

Jon

GTSLOW
08-03-2010, 02:16 PM

I'd like to complain about the customer service I get with Yoosof.

:asshole

GTSLOW
08-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Direct TV sucks
Banks suck
Insurance companies suck
Mcdonalds sucks
TW cable sucks
Microsoft sucks
Lawnmowing sucks
Pulling weeds sucks
Sobriety sucks