PDA

View Full Version : Gross ass show

Voodoo Chick
06-27-2010, 11:39 PM
OK, I know this show has been on for a while now, but HOLY F***KING SH*T......It's called "Monsters Inside Me" on Animal Planet, and I personally have not been able to get through a single episode. If you don't already know, it's about people who have been through the experience of having horrifying parasites living in their bodies. For those of you into a really good gross-out, this show's a must-see.......I might just be a pussy, but I seriously CANNOT watch it. :puke

Z28Envy
06-28-2010, 02:09 AM
Isn't that show all reenactments and basically the real people telling what happened? Think I watched it once and it was all computer generated when they show the "animals" in the body.

awsomeears
06-28-2010, 07:25 AM
You must be talking about " The View "

Voodoo Chick
06-28-2010, 02:21 PM
Isn't that show all reenactments and basically the real people telling what happened? Think I watched it once and it was all computer generated when they show the "animals" in the body.

Some of it is actual footage, I saw part of an episode where some dude had gone to some jungle, he got a whole bunch of what appeared to be insect bites, they weren't healing, so he cut one open thinking he could drain out the infection, and lo and behold, it wasn't just an infection but a 3-inch long maggot........he then went on to discover that ALL the bites contained one. One of his family members was kind enough to film the whole ordeal, and so the thoughtful folks at Animal Planet could show all of us.......I had to shut it off. :wow

Waver
06-28-2010, 02:23 PM
You must be talking about " The View "

Some of it is actual footage, I saw part of an episode where some dude had gone to some jungle, he got a whole bunch of what appeared to be insect bites, they weren't healing, so he cut one open thinking he could drain out the infection, and lo and behold, it wasn't just an infection but a 3-inch long maggot........he then went on to discover that ALL the bites contained one. One of his family members was kind enough to film the whole ordeal, and so the thoughtful folks at Animal Planet could show all of us.......I had to shut it off. :wow

sounds lile a typical episode of the view lol

lordairgtar
06-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Bot flies! Real problem if you go to a place like Belize or Guatemala. I've seen this removal procedure done live and in person. Yuch!

Voodoo Chick
06-29-2010, 11:31 AM
Bot flies! Real problem if you go to a place like Belize or Guatemala. I've seen this removal procedure done live and in person. Yuch!

OMFG.....I think if I had seen that in person, I would have either puked or passed out, actually both, just not sure in what order.