PDA

View Full Version : Trailblazer SS Cop?

NAiLs00
06-27-2010, 10:12 AM
Early last week, while I was walking to my car in downtown Milwaukee, I saw a Black Trailblazer SS (extremely dark windows, too) just hammering it from traffic signal to traffic signal, so I thought it was some punk. Here I am crossing the street when I see cherries and berries finally flashing in the grille. The dude continued to hammer on it from each light to the next, having to stop at each since they were all red, then proceed through them when clear.

Has anyone else seen this? It sure sounded nice, though. :D

xFullThrottlex
06-27-2010, 10:31 AM
NBPD has an exploder with dark tinted windows that i saw doing the same thing yesterday... although i'm sure it didn't sound as good as the tbss

70 cutlass 442
06-27-2010, 03:51 PM
where was this at? the other day i saw a brand new full size suburban doing the same thing with lights and siren in waukesha. It had normal class B truck plates on it... but the antenna array on the roof didnt look like anything fthat any municipality in the county would use.... i figured a state or federal agency...

hrsp
06-28-2010, 12:51 AM
wish i could drive one daily for work...

xFullThrottlex
06-28-2010, 06:45 AM
I saw the NBPD's exploder on national in new berlin and again down racine between new berlin and waukesha

NAiLs00
06-28-2010, 10:38 PM
where was this at?

I was downtown Milwaukee. I believe I saw it Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon/evening.

03CVLX
06-29-2010, 08:48 AM
What day was Biden here? I am having a total memory lapse. Would not surprise me if both those trucks were not secret service or at least something on the Federal level.

jamestown478
06-29-2010, 09:16 AM
if it was downtown milwaukee it was probably fbi. They have an ass load of different suv's that are rollin around down there by the federal building.